Poll: Piezos in your 7

• Thread starter Regor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a 7-string with piezos?

• Total voters

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to how many people on the board have a 7 with piezos. Just kinda wanna get a feel for the demographic on this board. So if you have 'any' with piezos, vote yes. If you have absolutely none, vote no.

And if you voted yes, post what type of guitar it is.

Mine: Ibanez RG2127X

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
LMAO. First time I ever did a 'poll'... didn't know the thread was going to post before I finished it.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, good point. But it won't let me. So I guess we'll just have to go with the 'current' line-ups.

EDIT: Thanks to Drew, the options are now available and votes have been redistributed (hopefully correctly)

Thanks Drew!

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Or "I used to, but I sold it?" :fawk:

I've owned but sold both a 2027 and a CST. I just never really got into it - they sound great, but frankly if I wanted an acosutic sound while recording I always just grabbed my Martin (or before I bought that, borrowed a friends' Taylor).

I think part of the thing for me was the floating bridge on both - I'm a big fan of the "pull the bridge out for maintnence rather than taking off the strings" approach, and with the bridge wired into the guitar, that's not really an option. On a fixed bridge guitar it wouldn't matter anyway so maybe that wouldn't bother me then, and if so, well, even if you're not using it at least you no longer have a reason not to, you know?

EDIT - ok, so I abused my superpowers and added two more options. ;)

Shikaru

Mechanical Thunder
Contributor
Reaction score
Curses, I voted No before the "I want one but don't have one " option came up :rant:

dpm

Oni Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine's a 7620 converted to fixed bridge with a GraphTech Ghost system. It's currently residing at Gojira's place (and is actually his old RG)

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I voted yes because I have an AJ307CE. It's not an electric guitar, but it is a seven string. I came so close to getting an RG2027VV, but they were discontinued by the time i had saved up. Too bad I didn't do layaway. Oh well, i'm hoping to get something much much better that that soon enough.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i don't have one, but they look tempting/cool.

ajdehoogh

blarg
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, a 2027. Won't ever sell this guitar unless I have no money for food!

')