Porcupine Tree DVD - November?

• Thread starter Your Majesty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
I heard a rumour that Porcupine Tree will be releasing there upcoming DVD this coming November...any truth to that? Or, has this DVD already been released in Europe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i've got to get around to checking these guys out. period.

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
Leon said:
i've got to get around to checking these guys out. period.

Leon you MUST! Steve Wilson is a God! ...and if you ever have an opportunity to see Porcupine Tree in concert....... GOOOO! They put on an amazing show. Great, great music.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Jeff said:
PT kicks all forms of ass. And if you guys like PT, you might dig Riverside, from Poland. My People!!

http://www.riverside.art.pl/eng/main.html

I've actually heard a few tracks on Pandora.com, and they do rock. Not particularly PT-esq, aside from general "this is good music"-ness, but worth a listen - I gotta grab one of their albums.

YM, I've even posted a review by now. ;)

...Though, I still haven't gotten a chance for disc 2. :(

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Leon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhSWGgRassw

First thing I've ever heard from these guys. Wow. I thought they were gonna be fags, no shit. I'm impressed. Nice melodies, good songwriting, and it actually gets heavy at times. This sounds like Drew's kinda music to a T, but I actually like this song, too. :lol:

Time to check out more! I :wub: YouTube.

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
:yesway: Absolutely fantastic band. Because Steve Wilson had so much to do with the production of 'Blackwater Park', 'Deliverance' and 'Damnation' I think they are a MUST listen to band for anyone who is a fan of Opeth. Although unique seperate commodities I feel you can definitely hear parallels in what they do.

Makelele

Reaction score
I just got the DVD, and man does it rock. I definately recommend buying it. The playing is spot on, and so is the production, and that heavy rhythm tone is to die for.

Skeksis

Closed Eye Visuals
Reaction score
That "In Absentia" album pwns pretty hard.

')