Possibly moving from PA to CA.....

• Thread starter Larrikin666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Just remember that California is one of the most expensive places to live. If you can swing it though, I think you'll like it out here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mcleanab

Theta Sagan Swords
Reaction score
Congrats! I'm on the verge of a big move that could potentially be just a year or 6+ years. Change is always a good thing...

Pack that gear well!

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Thanks for all the encouragement guys. I'll be talking with the hiring manager in two hours to discuss the area we want and compensation. We're looking into communities with the Cupertino school district. I imagine we'll end up around Mountain View or San Jose.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
Awesome dude I hope everything works out for you and your girl.

I actually an seriously considering moving to the LA area to pursue a full time career in music. I'm very nervous about the possibility of leaving the east coast (I live in very small Delaware). But I'm afraid I'd regret not giving it my best shot out there and the past couple months I've had certain signs that made me think about it more and more.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
So I plan on leaving here the 16th since schools start again on the 19th. We're still searching for places. Maybe Sunnyvale or Cupertino.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
So FYI to the guys in the bay area....I got a place in Cupertino. I'm leaving next Friday. There's not going to be a lot of time to jam for a few months, but I absolutely can't bail on playing music totally. I'm keep a lot of the music we just tracked for our EP, so I'll definitely want to use that and start playing again in the area.

')