Possibly the best headline/story ever.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Gordon Ramsay's Dwarf [Adult Film] Double Found Dead in a Badger Den in Wales | thetelegraph.com.au

The headline says it all, really. Another one to file under 'stuff that just couldn't be made up'. I just love how the headline gets funnier with each additional word. Dwarve double? Badger den?! :lol:

Percy Foster's 107 centimetre (3'6") body was discovered partially eaten in a badger's den in Wales.

There's no naughty photos or bad language that isn't censored so it should theoretically be work safe, but not all places of work are as cool as mine, therefore I apologize in advance if this somehow qualifies as being nsfw.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sephael

Divine Paradøx
Contributor
Reaction score
suicide hasn't been ruled out? Seriously who commits suicide via badgers?

avenger

Reaction score
"In a recent interview Foster, star of X-rated movie Hi-Ho Hi-Ho, It's Up Your A**e We Go, spoke of his excitement about his growing career as Ramsay's double."

:lol:

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
"Nicolas Cage awoken by naked man with Fudgesicle"

That is one of the headlines on yahoo today. I couldn't help but laugh, and then laugh again at the thought of him punching a woman while wearing a bear suit lol

idunno

Reaction score
Those little guys make bank though! "I've already ordered a new BMW and a diamond-encrusted Soda Stream,"

Latest posts

')