Post a pic of the coolest guitar youve ever seen

• Thread starter METAL_ZONE
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
If only it was real..
leviiiathan_quilt_burnt_berry_andre.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Papa Shank

Be-otch
Reaction score
an improved 10 string version of my ergo/nevborn shape would be the coolest I've ever seen, hopefully becoming a reality sometime this year.
30" 9 stringer here -
DSC05702.jpg

(I miss this thing so bad :()

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Makelele said:
[pic of Ibanez XV500]

These are so cool. :D
i've got one coming in the mail this week :flex: :)

i can't find the site (it used to be www.abouttimedesign.com or something), but they had a UV swirled in yellow/orange/red, and it looked like the damned sun. it was awesome.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
maskofduality said:
^^^ i'm under the impression that Drew would love an RG like that one just for it's "Strat"-ness

You are correct, sir. Slap a two-point vintage style trem on that sucker and you'd have to pry it out of my cold, dead fingers. :D

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
7stringninja said:
It was too close between these two.

The first being an ESP "J-Custom" :metal:

The 2nd being a lefty JP (7-string) Ibanez replica. And a DAMN fine job at a replica if I do say so. It was originally an RG-7420L.

I was tempted to post the RG-ART. That's just......lustful.

That ESP is scary, as it actually has a Samurai sword in it. You definitely DON'T want to invade the stage of anyone playing that...

maskofduality

Brandeis Sophomore
Reaction score
Drew said:
You are correct, sir. Slap a two-point vintage style trem on that sucker and you'd have to pry it out of my cold, dead fingers. :D
+1:agreed:

the first electric guitar i ever tried was a standard strat that was set up really well and comfortably (unlike the fendersquier mess i have in my possession... i'll try fixing it up someday but till then it's great for practicing on)

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
THIS really does it for me - a Blackmachine 8! :metal:

blackmachine8.jpg

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The old ESP Reindeer model was pretty sick, and reindeer blue is an awesome color...behold:

reindeer_2000_rdb.jpg

And of course, I'm always going to be a huge fan of the A-III, 27 frets of pink flying V madness. If I were getting a custom, I would definetely mod the specs on this monster:

a3.jpg

And of course, Aiji's flat-topped Forest monstrosity is as good as ever, it's not beveled like all other Forests, it's like a super-strat in design but looks freaking amazing:

2035e.jpg

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still in love with Glenn Tipton's and KK Downing's 2 signature guitars
glentipton.jpg

Then there's KK's guitars... which I fucking love, and have never found a picture of. If you go to JudasPriest.com, sign up, and download his video, he plays it after showing his 36 fret hamer, and acoustic guitars one the couch. It's sort of like a box, which bows out a littler. Someday I'll make my own one of those...

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
kentheterrible said:
speaking of s7's do you have it yet?
rock on.
ken

Nope. USPS tracking still lists it as having been dispatched from Chicargo, but nothing else. My best guess is it's stuck in UK Customs. I've heard some stories of stuff being stuck in there for months. :(

')