Post here if you are LEFT Handed .

• Thread starter Alex-D33
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty much a true ambidextrous person, but I've learned most things righty.

However, I can do everything righty with my left at probably 80% efficiency or so (write, draw, throw, eat, bat, kick, bowl, etc.) Mostly lack of practice is the only thing that limits my skill here.

I'd say my left might be a tad more naturally dominant, as I reach for most things, and grasp them, with my left (something I never realized until very recently when my left forearm and hand were injured), but my right is more learned dominant.

I, however, can't play guitar lefty for shit. :lol:

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty much a true ambidextrous person, but I've learned most things righty.

However, I can do everything righty with my left at probably 80% efficiency or so (write, draw, throw, eat, bat, kick, bowl, etc.) Mostly lack of practice is the only thing that limits my skill here.

I'd say my left might be a tad more naturally dominant, as I reach for most things, and grasp them, with my left (something I never realized until very recently when my left forearm and hand were injured), but my right is more learned dominant.

I, however, can't play guitar lefty for shit. :lol:

Your an Interesting specimen ,Could you send me a Blood sample so I conduct further experiments on your D.N.A :lol: :lol: :lol:

god9

Contributor
Reaction score
I am left-handed but I play guitar like a Right-hander . :scratch: other members with this deficiency :lol:

Same here...also the same way when playing sports like baseball, hockey, etc.

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
left handed, play righthanded.

im extremely lefthanded, can't cut paper with scissors in my right hand :(

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
I cant' believe there's only 6 members that are Lefty's on this Board . lol :)
Come on guys , lefty's UNITE !!!!! \m/

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Scott is a lefty. Where the fuck is he at? :scratch:

People trip when I write , bowl, or throw lefty, because I'm so good at it, even though a righty. Kinda neat.

As a kid, I could not, for the life of me, tell left from right, or pick a side consistently. I could only tell what hand to use when saying the Pledge of Allegiance (right hand over heart) by feeling both middle finger tips for the scar that I knew was on my left finger tip. My teachers pretty much forced me to stick with my right when learning to write. But either felt comfortable.

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
Erm.... I write and play guitar right handed, if I'm shooting a gun I have to do that left handed, I tend to lead with my left foot...I can barely see out of my right eye...

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
I had no problems with teachers trying to force me to switch LEFT to RIGHT and my parents ( my DAD is lefty MOM is righty ) my mom never did force me to developed my right side more & my DAD always said that the left arm is more connected to the brain :lol: :lol: :lol: as I grew up I started to realize that it was A JOKE :lol:

for your viewing pleasure here is a guy I work with . He's a lefty but !! he plays guitar Righty with the Low E string on the bottom :scratch: :lol: the funny thing is that this guy plays relly good ! go figure :lol:

YouTube - long train running

Check it out !

8string

Grande puta de gear!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm "both-handed" , but lack practice with my right hand, so I write and work mostly with my left. It's really handy to be able to hammer nails in with both hands in those hard to reach places

Lee

Above
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm left handed, play the guitar right handed, but I'm pretty ambidextrous. I can't play a left handed guitar worth a damn :lol:

DslDwg

Reaction score
Total south paw except guitar - no guitar teacher wanted to teach lefty otherwise I would have played lefty - I learned righty so that's how I play.

')