Post here if you are LEFT Handed .

• Thread starter Alex-D33
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm left handed, play the guitar right handed, but I'm pretty ambidextrous. I can't play a left handed guitar worth a damn :lol:

Holly shit theres a bunch of members that are ambidextrous :hbang:
is this due to the fact that lefty's are more prone to be like that :scratch: ..... :idea: I'll
look this up on the net ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lee

Above
Contributor
Reaction score
Holly shit theres a bunch of members that are ambidextrous :hbang:
is this due to the fact that lefty's are more prone to be like that :scratch: ..... :idea: I'll
look this up on the net ..

I play golf left handed, but I've actually gotten fairly proficient at playing right handed too :lol:

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right handed...

BUT...

I have MUCH more control when I play Hockey left handed. I basically play lefty, then I perfected a switch to a right handed slap shot for power. But wrist shots are better, and more accurate when I play lefty.

I also can't hold a Lacrosse stick righty.

jeb

Reaction score
I'm a lefty!! I play lefty and I AM CANADIAN!!!!! hehehe (sorry I just saw a molson canadian pub hehe)

And I have to say I hate to go in guitar shops and see all those righty guitars. :p

Jeb

wretchedspawn

Conquering theThrone
Reaction score
I'm a lefty. That made playing on a righty guitar easier for me. I'm ambidextrous with most things with the exception of writing.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm ambidextrous, but I prefer to do more things with my right hand. I can write with both, but I prefer to play guitar righty (more options). I use my left when typing a lot more too, I use my right to...uh, use the mouse......:ugh:

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
Write left handed.

Play guitar left handed.

Throw left handed.

Do must stuff left handed.

Kick left footed.

Play golf and cricket right handed.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I do every left handed but play guitar right handed because your fret hand is the one that needs all the dextirity. Even when I type my left hand fits most of the keys and the right hand just kind of does the odd few letters and hits the enter key ahha

thadood

'Das brootal.
Reaction score
I write as a lefty, play guitar right handed.

I'm fairly ambidextrious.. I can shoot weapons from either side with nearly the same accuracy.
I throw right handed, bat left
Golf is either
Pool is right handed, bowling the same.

My writing is absolute ass with my right hand, though.

Auslander

Complete Bastard
Reaction score
I'm left handed. I play guitar left handed (but can also play right handed instruments upside down).

I need info on lefty ERGs. Anyone?

guitarjerry

Reaction score
After reading the article from Drew's thread on Left-handedness I thought this would be fun to see how many Potential Psychos are on this Forum

You know it goes both ways, us lefty's are more prone to psychoticism because we tend to be smarter and have more imagination. But it can also be used for good. That imagination can also be used for things like creating beautiful music, lyrics, poetry, or paintings, etc. When I took psychology in college, we learned that both criminals and artistic people had high degrees of psychoticism. The difference is how it is used.:agreed:

By the way, I'm a lefty and play guitar right-handed, too. When I was in kindergarten and they put the pencil in my right hand, I just switched over and used my left. The first time I picked up a baseball bat I was all ready to bat right-handed and they were like, oh no, you're left handed, and made me switch to the other side of the plate. So then they had to SHOW me how to bat left-handed. I later found my average was higher right-handed.:lol:

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
Another lefty here, but play right-handed. I always think to myself that if I originally started out as a lefty guitarist, I'd be a good soloist right now...

Often during driving, I test the differences between how much control and comfortability of moving my fingers fast. My left hand still feels more dominant which is why I said what I said in my 2nd sentence here... erk

metallatem

Reaction score
I'm a lefty and I play guitar righty. Interestingly, my 11 year old daughter is right handed but plays guitar lefty. I sometimes try to play her lefty guitar and can barely strum a chord.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
I'm an alien case :squint:

I'm ambidextrial, however brain tests have confirmed that I am a true left handed...

But...

I write with my left hand and do mostly everything else with my right hand.... :ugh:

Flux_Architect

7-String Samurai
Reaction score
I am also left handed, but I play right-handed on guitar.

I am somewhat ambidextrous as well.....as I assume that all Leftys are, considering that most thing are "made" for righties.

I eat and write with my left hand; but I play golf & guitar and guitar right handed.

')