post pics of your 7321

• Thread starter Metalhead666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Roland777 said:
I was thinking, what would it look like to have both pickups creme-coloured? I'm getting an AN7 and a BC, and that's the only matching colour combo they've got. Anyone who can testify?
Well, you can get a rough idea for yourself at http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/csgen/JCFCustomShop.htm. OK, it's a Jackson Custom simulator, but you can choose a Soloist and put creme pickups on it. That should give you an idea about it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Roland777

Reaction score
Thanks! I just found out that it wouldn't look bad at all - and also better than the black AN7/white BC-combo I first had in mind.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
My RG7321 with Dimarzio Evo7 (b) and Blaze Custom (n). Green fret markers are on the "to do" list.

RG7321Stage1.jpg
Nice. I love the neck on those with the white binding.:)

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i think i know what i'm going to ask Santa for :wub:

jcf-chris.JPG

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Can someone explain neck-binding to me and it's purprose? Because, IMO, it looks ugly. I was thinking about getting an Ovation accoustic for a while, but when I tried them at the store, the plasticky neck binding was a major turn-off for me...

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Naren said:
To be honest, one thing I've never understood is green pickups and green fret markers. To me, they are very ugly. No offense intended. To each his own.
Thats pretty much it. I think it looks badass. and everyone else is like "Ew" they take notice ;p

')