Post pics of your Agile Interceptors

• Thread starter ubarhax
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
iv actaully decided against getting one after all the song and dance i've made about buying one lol. it's the ncek that puts me off, i really dont like thick necks at all :noplease:

LordCashew

Death Punch for Cutie
Reaction score
I love mine.
3ffb906f.jpg

Matching headstock FTW!!!

Ruins

Reaction score
iv actaully decided against getting one after all the song and dance i've made about buying one lol. it's the ncek that puts me off, i really dont like thick necks at all :noplease:
thick necks? i thought they were close to ibbys
i don't like thick necks either but agila seams to have still the right thickness for me to like them

Splees

splees
Reaction score
They are pretty thick compared to ibanez necks. I've gotten used to it. It's pretty comfortable to me now.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Shit, if I won the lottery, Kurt would be getting a fuckload of business from me.

I do now officially have the idea for my custom. I sent the idea to him and he said to check back at the end of the month so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Kronpox

shrent? shrent.
Reaction score
Sounds sweet. Any details? Or saving the suspense for an epic beyond epic picstory?

I think someone on here was getting a Hornet 7... Which is relevant to my interests as I'm looking to get one too when they start taking orders again :wallbash:

btw, word from Kurt is that the custom orders are going to start again sometime in July. Here's to hoping!

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
... saving the suspense for an epic beyond epic picstory?

That's the right answer. :D

I think someone on here was getting a Hornet 7...

I know, he posted about it recently, got the word from Kurt it was coming over... I just can't remember the guy's name (again). :lol: So many Agile threads around here. I ordered one first and I think he ordered his a week after. Hope we're in the same batch, 'cause we're suposed to be.

LI3G3KILL3R

Reaction score
Nice! Absolutely beautiful guitars! I feel so ashamed that I have never heard of Agile before.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
I'll repost my pics in here for sake of this being a compliation thread.

100_0939.jpg

100_0938.jpg

100_0941.jpg

And the Interceptor Pro 27"

100_0942.jpg

park0496

Reaction score
I love that green Pro! :yesway:

Here's my contribution to this thread...

A "Custom" Agile Pro was left at my front door earlier today...here's some quick shots:

SnowWhiteAgile7.jpg

Enjoy..

SnowWhiteAgile7001.jpg

SnowWhiteAgile7003.jpg

SnowWhiteAgile7002.jpg

Yes..Very basic and simple, I love it!

Latest posts

')