Post pics of your ERG

• Thread starter Dethfield
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Dude maybe its just the photos, but that Krappy looks wider at the nut than towards the bridge end of the fretboard.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I don't get why we call baritone scale guitars extended range instruments if they have 6 strings. They have no more range than a normal guitar, just lower.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
I don't get why we call baritone scale guitars extended range instruments if they have 6 strings. They have no more range than a normal guitar, just lower.

Because the heading that the ss.org guys set for the ERG section includes baritone. :shrug:

Poncho

10 stringer
Reaction score
Its just the photos.

And phil, WE ARE KRAP BROTHERS!!

Yup, just the photos. That first photo was the finished photo I recieved from Kev right before he sent me the pic of the box at the airport. It's not a great photo though and it's fun because barely anyone has ever seen one over here and it plays great.

Leftyjoe - Always a pleasure seeing another Krapmeister on the boards. :shred:

rotebass

Reaction score
I almost feel bad posting this in this forum, considering the lack of strings:

DSC01175.jpg

PRS SE Mike Mushok Baritone, got it fully loaded direct from PRS a year ago, it has a Tremonti set and locking tuners. Currently tuned to drop F#, strings are D'Addario 14-68's.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
^how are you liking the tremonti pickups? do they do what you want them to well enough to justify buying them over dimarzios or something else? im thinking of putting a set in my schecter c-1 classic.

nice amps btw :)

rotebass

Reaction score
^how are you liking the tremonti pickups? do they do what you want them to well enough to justify buying them over dimarzios or something else? im thinking of putting a set in my schecter c-1 classic.

nice amps btw :)

I'm happy with the Tremonti's, I don't really have much experience with Dimarzios. My other PRS has EMG's and the Tremonti's keep up with them for crunch tones, but absolutely slay the EMG's for clean tones.

Thanks, I'm a bit of a Mesa Fanboi.

Seventary

Norwegian metalhead
Reaction score
Does everybody on this forum own a Agile ?? :) They sure look great hope i will get the chance to try one someday.

Mexi

Reaction score
yeah im definitely looking into 8s over a 7 now and agile is looking mighty fine

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
Does everybody on this forum own a Agile ?? :) They sure look great hope i will get the chance to try one someday.

SS.org = The real home of Agile, not the Agile Boards :cool:

I'm getting an intrepid 8 left handed sometime this coming year.

')