Post pics of your ERG

• Thread starter Dethfield
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chucknorrishred

Reaction score
fu8k everyone in this thread :fawk:

nah j/k, ill join this thread someday. congrats to all of the eightsringers

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck fingerprints. :rant:

Also I am the worst photographer. :lol:

P8145280.jpg

P8145279.jpg

P8145282.jpg

P8145286.jpg

thefpb2

Reaction score
IMG00249.jpg

Top to bottom:
Ibanez RG2228
Ibanez SR-506
ESP LTD SC-207
Agile Intrepid 828
Ibanez Xiphos 7

thefpb2

Reaction score
"Nice. How does the Intrepid compare to the 2228?"

Thanks man, the Intrepid is a solid guitar, it feels great and the Cepheus pickups sound sweet. But honestly the 2228 is in my opinion a better guitar, i like the shape of the neck and honestly have no hatred towards the EMG's. All of the factors i see as being better in the Ibanez should be there considering the differences in price. But i will never say anything bad about agile and hope to get one of their fanned 7's when they are re-made. Hope that helps.

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
"Nice. How does the Intrepid compare to the 2228?"

Thanks man, the Intrepid is a solid guitar, it feels great and the Cepheus pickups sound sweet. But honestly the 2228 is in my opinion a better guitar, i like the shape of the neck and honestly have no hatred towards the EMG's. All of the factors i see as being better in the Ibanez should be there considering the differences in price. But i will never say anything bad about agile and hope to get one of their fanned 7's when they are re-made. Hope that helps.

Definitely, thanks man :yesway: I played a 2228 and really liked it (I have no beef with EMGs, either), but it's kinda out of my budget, and I'm thinking Agile. I just figured that, seeing as you own the 2228 and still have an Agile, that it had to be pretty decent.

')