Post pics of your ERG

• Thread starter Dethfield
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dethfield

Advanced Prototype
Reaction score
Cant seem to find the old one, so i thought i would start another one. Post your ERGs! Any and all ERGs welcome!

Agile Intrepid Pro 828 and Interceptor Pro 828
8strings004.jpg

8strings012.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
IMG_2704.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

sure as hell cant beat that 11 string beast though, but i like what ive got

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Schecter Damien Elite 8. Soon to feature a BKP painkiller. I have the pickup, just waiting on the mounting ring.
36442_1496451899551_1481712850_31305936_529263_n.jpg

Krappy 12 string touchstyle guitar.
l_e0795860bc204c33a4e8d41c559c5f06.jpg

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Krappy.

What a horrible brand name

Hey guys look at my new krappy guitar!

nice guitar though

That's the whole point. They just make inexpensive products made out of spare parts and materials. It's more of a "joke-brand", but it turns out to be an interesting concept... Instruments made out of whatever planks of wood you found in a dumpster :lol:

Just read this Krappyguitars

EDIT: I just read on their site that their Touchstyle instruments aren't made with scrapwood.

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
That's the whole point. They just make inexpensive products made out of spare parts and materials. It's more of a "joke-brand", but it turns out to be an interesting concept... Instruments made out of whatever planks of wood you found in a dumpster :lol:

Just read this Krappyguitars

EDIT: I just read on their site that their Touchstyle instruments aren't made with scrapwood.

the joke part is the junk part iirc the dude takes really good care of making sure he produces quality instruments

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
the joke part is the junk part iirc the dude takes really good care of making sure he produces quality instruments

Yeah, you're actually right. For his cheaper models he does use scrap wood, but for his finer instruments he does put quite some work into them. He obviously has some craftsmanship skills... Otherwise he wouldn't be doing what he's doing. Keep in mind, though, the name of the brand; "Krappy". IMO it says a lot about their overall seriousness :lol:

PS: Sorry for being so OT here, now keep going :)

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Yeah, you're actually right. For his cheaper models he does use scrap wood, but for his finer instruments he does put quite some work into them. He obviously has some craftsmanship skills... Otherwise he wouldn't be doing what he's doing. Keep in mind, though, the name of the brand; "Krappy". IMO it says a lot about their overall seriousness :lol:

PS: Sorry for being so OT here, now keep going :)

Yeah. Just calling him up and talking to him, he gives off a really goofy happy-go-lucky vibe. He will build you whatever you want, and it wont cost alot. It wont have many bells and whistles, but it will get the job done.

')