Post pics of your modded RG7'S !!

quaned

Reaction score
Can't wait till i get my Crunchlab and Liquifire installed :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aleXander

BlackByPopularDemand
Reaction score
For those who like to keep it simple/rough, here's the ever-so-controversial (at least here) Papa Smurf (RG7620, with a single EMG 707TW, covered in painter's tape)
IMG_0055.jpg

How is this controversial?:scratch:
It's just a RG with tape all over it.

sevenchaos

Reaction score
don't take it too seriously guys, i was just kidding :lol:
And yes, i dont like that color at all, i just hate it soooo much.
But hey if you like it then you like it, i just didn't.

Wingchunwarrior

OVER THE LINE!
Reaction score
don't take it too seriously guys, i was just kidding :lol:
And yes, i dont like that color at all, i just hate it soooo much.
But hey if you like it then you like it, i just didn't.

I knew you were joking man, don't no why everyone else is being so touchy.............:rolleyes:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Even jokingly, "fag" is unacceptable slang. We have a couple members who are actually gay who would probably punch you in the mouth for saying it. I used to think it was funny too, but then I turned 15.

sevenchaos

Reaction score
Even jokingly, "fag" is unacceptable slang. We have a couple members who are actually gay who would probably punch you in the mouth for saying it. I used to think it was funny too, but then I turned 15.

Sorry for that.
My daughters godfather is actually gay so i DONT have any problems with gay people, if thats what you are pointing?
And i didn't meant literally what i sayd. ya know.

So sorry if i hurted someones feelings, dont take it too seriously

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to imply that at all. Just think before you say something of that nature. This is a public forum.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
more char-grilled, lightly smoked and spit roasted RG goodness....

15022011020.jpg

The old girl is waiting impatiently for a bridge & tone control only routed burnt pickguard to be finished by SIMS UK so a BKP Warpig can be loaded up, obviously pics will be forth coming once the guard is actually completed..... sigh....

But on the flip side I am awaiting the postman today to delivery a new RG7621 my way & with any luck it may be a double N(RG)GD this week! so fingers crossed its gonna be a 7string-tastic week of Rg loveliness in my house!!!! :hbang:

Wingchunwarrior

OVER THE LINE!
Reaction score

Well I still think its acceptable,I've seen countless times on another forum I post on, the term being used jokingly whilst gay members join in on the particular discussion and they themselves joke about it ,If people get offended by it, they need to grow thicker skin,but i supppose that's just me,I don't really get offended easily by words.

getting off topic,so I'll carry on looking at the guitars in awe on tis thread.:hbang:

Big_dave

Reaction score
here is my 7420. Got it from a guy in cali'. I hav'nt seen to many like it so I thought I would share it with yins.

Attachments

• iba2.jpg
    iba2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 288
  • iba3.jpg
    iba3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 236
  • iba4.jpg
    iba4.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 262
  • iba5.jpg
    iba5.jpg