Post pics ofr your Paul Reed Smith's!

• Thread starter ToniS
  • Start date
  • Tags
    prs
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

McGilli

Reaction score
IMG_7727_zps582f1981.jpg

IMG_7728_zps59c48bf4.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stemp Fester

Reaction score
This thread has far too little Eriza Verde... I'll do my best to correct that...

My Custom 24

PRS01.jpg

PRS02.jpg

PRS03.jpg

PRS04.jpg

:hbang:

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Nice! I've been digging the Eriza Verde tops. But it's kind of hard to judge how bright the green really is in person. It seems to look different in a lot of pictures. Is there 1 pic you would say is a accurate representation of the color?

Syrinx

Reaction score
This is currently out for delivery :D

Attachments

• 11178204_lg3.jpg
    11178204_lg3.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 29

Stemp Fester

Reaction score
Nice! I've been digging the Eriza Verde tops. But it's kind of hard to judge how bright the green really is in person. It seems to look different in a lot of pictures. Is there 1 pic you would say is a accurate representation of the color?

All of them really tbh... the camera does make it look a touch brighter but the finish is very 3D-ish and changes a lot depending on how you view it. It's like a multi-green Mystic Dream!:shred:

satchmo72

Reaction score
Yeah I love the PRS "new guitar smell", if you keep them in the case when you're not playing them they seem to retain it for quite a while too! :wub: Mmmmm it's almost like free aroma therapy! :D Soon my precious.... :lol:

So it's not just me??? Mine had that smell too but I leave it out and it is slowly disappearing. The date code on my guitar was just a couple of weeks before I got it, if that. It smelled strong, like the paint hadn't dried!!!! Not that I mind having something THAT new!!! :)

')