Post Pink Guitars!

• Thread starter ARC7789
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ihave27frets

Reaction score
10239-060309_011.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score

DslDwg

Reaction score
Main point of this is that I want to know if I'm crazy for thinking this RR is badass.

Buy Jackson RR5FR Rhoads Electric Guitar | Solid Body Electric Guitars | Musician's Friend

----I have not obtained any pink guitars or any pink at all on my guitars yet for some reason I proclaim them metal.... true or false?

It doesn't matter what color an RR is - it is pure metal. If you like the pink that's all that matters. I personally think the pink with black hardware looks awesome. That guitar caught my eye one time in a catalog. Go for it. :agreed:

Wern

Reaction score
This is a picture of my pink guitar:

LRGambale2009002.jpg

An '91 Ibanez FGM100. Excellent guitar and awesome look... Many people knows me as "the guy with a pink guitar". It's what happens when you don't use boring solid black guitars :D

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
@WERN : THAT IBBY IS AWESOME!!! good find!!!

@snorelax : i think this guy is endorsed by conklin, or am i worng? i have many times gassed over this peculiar axe!!!

@distressed_romeo : indeed, my littel niece would look killer with such Ibby!!!! maybe i'll get a luthier to custom make her one, but i'll have to add a few skulls and stuff!!! (for good measure)!!!

')