Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Horrible cell phone pics, but I finally got another rack stand.
WP_20140302_004_zpseba86f24.jpg

WP_20140302_005_zpsbc26f41c.jpg

Back to the front;
-LTD TE 212
-RG3XXV
-RG7620
-RG470 (MIJ)
-Jackson SDX (modded to Charvel So Cal layout)
-LTD AC-10
-Fender MIM Jazz Bass
-Jackson DK2M Pro Series
-ESP Eclipse II VB
-Jackson SL2H (Sam Ash Ltd Edition - Archtop SL2H on the chopping block currently)
-Jackson RRMG Pro Series
Not pictured is my ESP Horizon II (transblack) since it's my current living room guitar. I'm debating selling a number of them for a Jackson Custom Select SL2H, but the ones that would get the most are the ones I'm not wanting to part with...

My next project is tightening up that pedal board. That thing is a mess.

monkeysuncle

Reaction score
^ If you need help with the pedalboard you can always ditch everything but your HM-2, crank your 5150, and ignore the police banging on your door :shred:

Bear R.

Bear R.-
Reaction score
wow some nice guitars here...I see a ESP FORMULA up in there..man..those are some of the nicest playin guitars I ever owned. thanks to a buddy of mine...ESP FORMULAS rock man...I have the Satin Black w/a Floyd Rose and Black Pearl binding..EMG'S 81/85's...
I know I've posted these here before.but,im gonna show this bad boy one more time..ha,ha..

Attachments

• esp 1.jpg
    esp 1.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 66
  • esp 2.jpg
    esp 2.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 34
  • esp 3.jpg
    esp 3.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 32

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
1978740_769658266378851_958929972_n.jpg

My Ibanez RG5EX1 that I named after my buddy Cale Howard, who died in a car accident where he and his mom were T-Boned by a drunk driver. Rest in Peace buddy...

Bear R.

Bear R.-
Reaction score
Black formula with white PUs looks killer, rdbear7d! :hbang:. And the binding on that is crazy, too
thanks man.but..You got some nice guitars..very very sweet collection bud..wow.. You got some bad boys in that bunch.:scream:.
......PS..hows that Formula play and sound man.?..only cause I got one..i have to ask.

Bear R.

Bear R.-
Reaction score
So Sorry to hear about your friend "Forrest H"..thats cool that you honor him w/your guitar though..that's a nice freakin Ibby too!!..very nice....God Bless ya man...

Xykhron

Reaction score
thanks man.but..You got some nice guitars..very very sweet collection bud..wow.. You got some bad boys in that bunch.:scream:.
......PS..hows that Formula play and sound man.?..only cause I got one..i have to ask.

The Formula is one of my lightest guitars, but so resonant. With EMGs it sounded so focused with good mids and fast bottom end. After trying a lot of pickups, the Aftermaths did a good job, so I keep that set on it. With it, the bottom end isn't as fast as with EMGs, and the mids are sweeter. Maybe not as in-you-face as with EMG, but warmer and more "organic" sound (even when Aftermath are not organic at all)

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
So Sorry to hear about your friend "Forrest H"..thats cool that you honor him w/your guitar though..that's a nice freakin Ibby too!!..very nice....God Bless ya man...

It's okay man. I think that he's probably in a better place now, as much as I miss him. I grew up with that kid, from elementary school to my senior year. But yeah, it was a few nights after his death that I went to a few guitar centers in my area and saw this beautiful gun metal grey Ibby for cheap. I feel kinda bad that I didn't get a more expensive guitar to honor him, but it's still an amazing guitar nonetheless. Every time I play him I feel him in the room with me.

')