Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

Iron1

Old School Blacksmith
Reaction score
Those Ibanez Sabers are the shit! I still have mine S540 from '93, pretty similar to yours!...

Yeah, a friend in a different band got one brand new in '89 and let me play it the day he got it and I've been in love with them ever since. My 91 (the Corvette Blue Me Away colored one) is my favorite guitar I've ever owned. Probably tell my wife to bury me with that one.

Reaction score
thumbnail-IMG-3391.jpg

Its been a little while since I've played but I pulled my Hondo Death Dagger out of the case today to noodle around for a bit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackSG91

Loves Black Guitars & Meng Mengs
Reaction score
Here's my 1998 Fender American Standard Stratocaster guitar that I bought at a pawn shop back in May 2005 for $1,000 including a Fender hard shell case. I've darkened the fret board with ebony wood stain and added a neck pick up on/off switch for an extra 2 tones...bridge & neck pick up out-of-phase and all 3 on at once for a full sparkling sound.

RMxT9E8[1].jpg

NZB3HPz[1].jpg

jJLOc1b[1].jpg

vsFe5F0[1].jpg

;>)/

Miek

POSTING ON INTERNET
Reaction score
well it's been a while since I've posted. my apartment burned down and lost all my guitars, but I've started over with, unsurprising, an ibanez.

also unsurprising is that it is an ibanez that takes cues from blackmachine b2, my dream guitar, ha

well the photo didn't attach I think so l fix that tomorrow.

rgr652 https://imgur.com/gallery/uDngyrx

Last edited:

Synllip

Cyan
Reaction score
well it's been a while since I've posted. my apartment burned down and lost all my guitars, but I've started over with, unsurprising, an ibanez.

also unsurprising is that it is an ibanez that takes cues from blackmachine b2, my dream guitar, ha

well the photo didn't attach I think so l fix that tomorrow.

rgr652 https://imgur.com/gallery/uDngyrx

Wow it’s gorgeous, I’m actually debating in getting this RGR but sticking some Duncan’s on it. Great axe! Must play like butter.

BlackSG91

Loves Black Guitars & Meng Mengs
Reaction score
Here's my Godin Belmont guitar "Made In Canada" that is loaded with Seymour Duncan pick ups...a Duncan '59 in the bridge and 2 SD Tube Lipstick pick ups for a vintage sound. The Bigsby vibrato looks cool and works well. The body and neck are mahogany with a rosewood fret board. The scale length is 24.75" (Gibson style) and the neck is really nice and thin for easy playing. I find this guitar to have a real vintage vibe to it.

63noxjb[1].jpg

4p3Psrk[1].jpg

MFilnFr[1].jpg

y2odl38[1].jpg

0RH2ZVA[1].jpg

raGmf9o[1].jpg

wBWYvgC[1].jpg

;>)/