Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

FortePenance

Reaction score
Sweet JEM, love those offset dots and that chrome, tasty! :metal:

Looking for a name eh? An actual human name or like Djentoman777 or something?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hide

Psyche scarring
Reaction score
Thanks for appreciation!
I really don't mind, as long as it gives the idea of how she looks/sound-so it should be something bassy-warm-like.
I try to exlplain myself: I named my black les paul studio Morgana, 'cause she was a rude and traitorous lil bitch!

FortePenance

Reaction score
Thanks for appreciation!
I really don't mind, as long as it gives the idea of how she looks/sound-so it should be something bassy-warm-like.
I try to exlplain myself: I named my black les paul studio Morgana, 'cause she was a rude and traitorous lil bitch!

BESSIE! :metal:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
My new six.. Grover Jackson Soloist Special Custom '98 with Bill Lawrence L-500XL ;) Ash body, maple neck, ebony fretboard, neck-thru.. see-thru black/green. And of course, Original Floyd Rose.

JACKSON_0981.JPG

JACKSON_0979.JPG

That is slick. Nice guitar! :metal:

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
phase I with upgrading my SRC

before:
DSC03603.jpg

after:
DSC04393.jpg

DSC04383.jpg

I've changed stock pickups to EMG 89 bridge (push pull on volume pot), 60 in middle and S in neck position.18V mod. 3 way switch, knobs changed their places, it's more comfortabe now to reach to volume knob.

phase II will be instaling white rings, TonePros and Sperzels but I'm broken after buying new guitar so this will have to wait

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
phase I with upgrading my SRC

before:
DSC03603.jpg

after:
DSC04393.jpg

DSC04383.jpg

I've changed stock pickups to EMG 89 bridge (push pull on volume pot), 60 in middle and S in neck position.18V mod. 3 way switch, knobs changed their places, it's more comfortabe now to reach to volume knob.

phase II will be instaling white rings, TonePros and Sperzels but I'm broken after buying new guitar so this will have to wait
Nice work! White is so slick. :metal:

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
that is awesome!
i've been gassin over an ltd ec1000 either in blue or green and swappin in white emgs.
18v of course, and an 8960 combo
good shit you got there man!
those src's ROCK

DPooch

Reaction score
DPooch: cool jacko! :metal: Did your dad refinish it himself? Or was that the stock paint?

reminds me of mr mike romeo's guitar. sweet axe!

holy shit DPooch that Jackson is sick, it looks better than every single thing they have out right now! (probably because of the non-sharktooth-defiled maple, lol)

Hah I know it's been a while since I've been on and posted the pics, but I was surprised at all the positive feedback :p

Um, I'm pretty sure he bought it looking the way it does now.

D-EJ9wrgfh039580qhn395ugn49ng: Hah, really?

Angel- hah thanks

I haven't picked it up in a long time. I wanted to learn, but have been busy recently with all this schoolwork.

Thanks though, guys.

Also, check my new signature for another bit of Lucky Seven's glory.

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
to ihave27frets those are some fucking nice caparisons! i evey you. i also respect you immensly due to the fact that you are in one of the best metal bands i know of. my mate dave got me one to yas, and i cant get enough! testament is one of my all time favorite bands, and you cover of into the pit kicked so much arse!

Latest posts

')