Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

Matt08642

Reaction score
Freshly cleaned, new strings, love this guitar!

Attachments

• DSC_6048-Edit - Copy.jpg
    DSC_6048-Edit - Copy.jpg
    726.9 KB · Views: 56

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
all good! Was just wondering.

I'll take some new pics. I need to anyway since I have a few more than the last round of pics I did.

You can use the upload file option when you reply to the thread and upload files from your device that way. Hope this helps!

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Couple of my home builds, both 24" scale and blackwood/ New guinea rosewood bodies.
Goldfoils and Toasters.
Cheers Mark

I'm in love with those fret inlays against the dark boards. Simplistic yet so stunning. And just like all the other appointments on these guitars... a great degree of sophisticated elegance.

Ant78

Reaction score
My current favorite 6 string. Its my first time building a partscaster that I did early last year. Consists of an ash tele/strat hybrid body stained green, a Warmoth roasted maple neck with jumbo stainless frets and graphtech nut, Dimarzio Illuminators and an LR Baggs piezo bridge.
20200626_153054.jpg

ExplorerMike

60% of the time...it works every time.
Reaction score
You should hook up some LEDS in the pickup cavities. That’s would be a dope stage guitar.

Definitely thought about something like that before! I may have to look into it more seriously now. Never thought about sticking them in the pickup cavity though. I like that idea! Thanks!

ExplorerMike

60% of the time...it works every time.
Reaction score
I had a purple acrylic warlock, weight and neck profile disgusted me :D

They are crazy heavy for sure. The neck on mine is on the fatter side, but I prefer that so it doesn’t bother me too much. My shoulder has something to say about the weight though haha!

')