Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

Reaction score
There's a lot more than you think if you think there aren't many

They do show up under a plethora of naming schemes, though, not just S### but also Radius, ###S, artist name signatures, etc

Mislabeled "Radius" or "JS"s as "S" and vice versa, the new JIVA, the decommissioned EGEN are some examples. Yah, I'm aware of most... never the less, one must fulfill the SS.org user destiny, bitch about absent of this or that guitar and when it appears in the market bitch about its specs not being perfect...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adieu

Reaction score
Yeah

Seriously, fuck whoever invented mahogany electric guitars. Wtf couldn't you use alder like a normal person???

mbardu

Reaction score
Aaaaah I couldn't take it anymore. It's been more than a decade since I actually owned one of those, and yet they still don't have stainless steel frets, but whatever...I'll give it a try- just too tempting. Capa NGD soon.

DSC01488.JPG
DSC01490.JPG

Reaction score
Yeah

Seriously, fuck whoever invented mahogany electric guitars. Wtf couldn't you use alder like a normal person???

I kind of like their darker bite, the trick is to use Alnico Pickups and/or eventually 1Mega Ohm pots for volume. I like the way they resonate in me...

BabUShka

Reaction score
My trio.

EC1000T / BKP Mule, SD JB
EC1000 / EMG 81/60 - recently had BKP Rebel Yell set and it sounded fantastic! But i swappped them back to EMG. I love BKP, just needed 1 guitar in my collection with actives.
ESP Eclipse II / SD Jazz, SD Distortion

20200828_195441.thumb.jpg.ecacc854ee0a83a6ae695110e2acc2ce.jpg

')