Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I had a pair in one. Texas BBQ. They sound really nice, but 3 of my Driskills now have Jim Wagner Pickups! His "Godwood" and "Darkburst" pups are the ones I have. THEY ARE THE BEST I HAVE EVER HEARD! I think they sound better than Virgil Arlo's and Tone Specifics! I have a set of Rio Grandes just setting around as a matter of fact (same set i took out for the Wagners).

Okay, I totally agree -- I haven't had a guitar with Wagners in a while but one of the few memorable pickups I've had (also godwood/darkburst combo). Even though they're crazy, hot I've really like the Iron Man demos I've heard as well. Being Christmas and all...maybe I should explore it again :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Koa Kalani

I LOVE GUITAR PIMPS!
Reaction score
Okay, I totally agree -- I haven't had a guitar with Wagners in a while but one of the few memorable pickups I've had (also godwood/darkburst combo). Even though they're crazy, hot I've really like the Iron Man demos I've heard as well. Being Christmas and all...maybe I should explore it again :D
I agree. Id like a set of his Cherrybuckers as well!!!

manu80

Reaction score
A7548BAD-972E-48CD-B1C3-B3F235870B36.jpeg
Couldnt resist.Made an offer. Well it was accepted. Just wanna finish 2020 on a cool note ;)
Hohner sr heavy from 86 ;)
Glammish me !

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
My newest addition:

IMG_20201223_222215.jpg

IMG_20201223_222207.jpg

RG565 style body (won't disclose who built it, they deserve no credit for the terrible job they did). Reverse headstock Warmoth 24 fret neck with the Wolfgang carve, Graphtech nut, ebony fretboard, SS frets, Gotoh locking tremolo (with Graphtech String Saver saddles), Graphtech Ratio locking tuners (my new favorite lockers, for real).

Has a 1meg Alpha pot, 5 way super switch for some fancy switching, and a nitro lacquer finish done by me in 2012 or so when I still worked at Collings. Neck has a General Finishes Endurovar satin finish (my favorite neck finish of all time). Still need to add strap buttons. Keen to find the V type like came on my black Roadstar II.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
ok since I went nuts and posted my recent epiphone hauls I snapped some pics of my other guitars for inclusion....
2221.jpg

based loosely on the charvel that Jake E Lee played as a back up at US '83 (not the fender posing as a charvel, but an actual HXX charvel he played on over the mountain and at least two other songs)
2223.jpg

Just a roadhouse strat but with the pickguard replaced to give a more YJM look
2225.jpg

Very much influenced by the Charvel SC-1
2229.jpg

1985 MIJ contemporary strat aka boxer strat
2233.jpg

LTD JH600 and KH602
2235.jpg

2237.jpg

LTD MIK neck thru M400 but I added a genuine floyd rose
2231.jpg