Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
jackson soloist. (2).jpg
1jacksoncs (2).jpg
1jackson.jpg

HaMMerHeD

Reaction score
^^
Forgot to note, as soon as I got it i restrung it with D'Addario XT 10-52s and tuned it down Std C for playing some doom.

manu80

Reaction score
i had this one. always puzzled me that the neck pup poles were'nt aligned with string, but excellent japanese charvel and ebony board are always great addition !

FrashyFroo

Reaction score
Hah I just got it recently, so you would have to make me an offer that I couldn't refuse :p

Ah, you get that reverb listing? I was eyeballing that one too. It's the one that got away so to speak. Years ago, it was between this and a Jackson KV Elite, during the last year they made guitars at Chushin Gakki. Ended up trading the V for a PGM. Did you pay what the the seller was asking? I remember these were like 700 bucks back when they came out. Kind of amazed these are up to over 50% more when they pop up.

Aape-

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ah, you get that reverb listing? I was eyeballing that one too. It's the one that got away so to speak. Years ago, it was between this and a Jackson KV Elite, during the last year they made guitars at Chushin Gakki. Ended up trading the V for a PGM. Did you pay what the the seller was asking? I remember these were like 700 bucks back when they came out. Kind of amazed these are up to over 50% more when they pop up.

Nope, I bought it from local add. It was cheaper than the one on Reverb, and also came with original hard case. I can shoot you a dm when I’m ready to let that one go!

')