Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

mbardu

Reaction score
Here is almost all of my 6s.
Things Missing:
ESP LTD MK-600 Millie Petrozza Signature with Fishman Fluence Moderns in Military Green Satin, Setup with NYXL 9-46 in E Standard.
Gretsch Jim Dandy Parlour Acoustic.
Norman Acoustic (sub brand of Godin.) that i got given for free.

Details from left to right.
Fender Made in Mexico Vintera Road Worn Stratocaster in Reliced Nitrocellulose Candy Apple Red with Fender American Vintage 59' Pickups, Setup with NYXL 10-52 in Eb Standard.
ESP E-II MIJ M-II Horizon with Dual EMG 81s, Setup with NYXL 9-46 in E Standard.
PRS SE Mark Holcomb with Seymour Duncan Alpha/Omegas, Setup with NYXL 10-60 in Drop C.
ESP LTD EC-1000 FR in Vintage Black with EMG James Hetfield signature set, Setup with NYXL 10-52 in D Standard.
Jericho Elite 6 Baritone Evertune in Satin Blue Burst with Dimarzio Titans, Setup with NYXL 12-68 in Drop G.
Fender MIJ 62' Reissue Telecaster Custom in Candy Apple Red with Seymour Duncan Hot Stack and Vintage Stack pickups, Setup with NYXL 9-52 in Drop D.
Dean Karl Sanders Black V with Seymour Duncan Custom Shop SLUG, Setup with NYXL 12-68 in Drop A.
Ibanez SZ320 with Dimarzio Dominions, Setup with NYXL 9-52 in Drop D.
RAN One-Off Custom Baritone based on the Vigier Marilyn with Seymour Duncan Invader, Setup with NYXL 12-64 in Drop A.
Aristides 060 FR in Deep Blue Sky Sparkle with Bareknuckle Aristides Set (Holydiver/Emerald), Setup with NYXL 10-52 in D Standard.
Ibanez MMM1 Mike Mushok Baritone with Prototype/Early Production Bareknuckle Nailbombs, Setup with NYXL 12-68 in Drop A.
Jackson USA WR1 in Absinthe Frost with Dimarzio X2N and Liquifire, Setup with NYXL 10-52 in D Standard.
Ibanez Iron Label RGIT20FE-SBF with Fishman Fluence Killswitch Engage Set, Setup with NYXL 10-60 in Drop C.
Daemoness Atlantean with Seymour Duncan Black Winter, Setup with NYXL 10-60 in Drop C

I see you're applying Yngwie's method for storage of expensive guitars :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightlight

Reaction score
Had posted my Caparison Horus earlier in this thread, and thought I'd share my other six stringers.

This is my Sugi DH496C. It's a bit of an oddball given that most DH496s have two humbuckers, so this is the guitar that I usually play when I want Strat sounds. It has a very vintage voicing, extremely low gain. Of all the guitars in my collection, this is the one I'd never sell. I once was thinking about it and my mom was like, "If you ever plan on that, just give it to me instead and I'll keep it for you."

That's because it's certified as being built from exotic mahogany and maple that is certified as 200-500 years old and was under water for 75-150 years before being reclaimed. There's no truss rod in the neck because after all that torment and later treatment, there is no need for one, as it will (I hope) never warp.

Now that the GAS attack has passed, I agree with Mom. I mean, where in the hell am I ever going to find another guitar that's made of wood that potentially dates back to the Reformation era?

I mentioned vintage tone, but it also does a pretty mean old school metal sound as well, such as early Judas Priest, as you can see in this short video I did: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9GAnhbHCDF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This guitar is probably the one that attracts the most attention. It's an OD Guitar Venus. I traded a Mayones Regius Custom 6 for this one, and it probably was one of the best trades I've ever done. This guitar really sings. And it's also incredibly light, like really light. Reminds me of a PRS Mark Holcomb I once got to play. I liked the stock Aftermath pickups so much, I didn't bother swapping them out. Felt they were a better fit for me than the Juggernauts in the Mayones.

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
Here's a throwback to my old guitars. I still have the PRSi, though.
155276271_10224684644966452_7235826794569467408_n.jpg

broangiel

Reaction score
View attachment 90723 Decided I needed a hardtail SSS strat in my lineup so I put together a partscaster.

Alder body, quilted maple pick guard, tung oiled maple neck with jumbo frets, Gotoh bridge, Hipshot locking tuners, and a set of Wilkinson pickups. Sounds and plays great.
Looks nice. How did you source the parts? Did you use Warmoth (or an equivalent), or did you just have the major parts (body and such) lying around?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Had posted my Caparison Horus earlier in this thread, and thought I'd share my other six stringers.

This is my Sugi DH496C. It's a bit of an oddball given that most DH496s have two humbuckers, so this is the guitar that I usually play when I want Strat sounds. It has a very vintage voicing, extremely low gain. Of all the guitars in my collection, this is the one I'd never sell. I once was thinking about it and my mom was like, "If you ever plan on that, just give it to me instead and I'll keep it for you."

That's because it's certified as being built from exotic mahogany and maple that is certified as 200-500 years old and was under water for 75-150 years before being reclaimed. There's no truss rod in the neck because after all that torment and later treatment, there is no need for one, as it will (I hope) never warp.

Now that the GAS attack has passed, I agree with Mom. I mean, where in the hell am I ever going to find another guitar that's made of wood that potentially dates back to the Reformation era?

I mentioned vintage tone, but it also does a pretty mean old school metal sound as well, such as early Judas Priest, as you can see in this short video I did: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9GAnhbHCDF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I love the subdued finish on this one. It's kind of like PRS obsidian.

')