Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
2237271568_71e75a9517.jpg

My Les Paul, my Schecter V-1 Plus, and you can see the horn of my Blackjack in the foreground.

We have an artist here! :D Nice shot.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
oh yeah man, bought her used at long and mcquade, funny cus they don't sell peavey LOL

it's gotta go though and the cab, not my thing at all

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
i've dialed in all i can and i can't get the sexy tube sound i got when i played an ENGL savage 120 that one time that ONE bloody time ever since then i feel this thing doesn't give me the gain and tone i require

must have TUUUUUUUBES

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
i've dialed in all i can and i can't get the sexy tube sound i got when i played an ENGL savage 120 that one time that ONE bloody time ever since then i feel this thing doesn't give me the gain and tone i require

must have TUUUUUUUBES

:lol: Well, for sure, it won't compare with an Engl.

:lol: Thanks dude, I was laying in bed looking at it and thought "That looks cool, camera time!"

:yesway:

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
lol its actually just dry. its got some wild ass grain in it when its oiled. it needs loving

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
funny thing is though that i actually installed those EMG's before ibanez started offering that guitar with the active EMG's.

so now i just feel like a dumbass for not waiting another couple months lol

Splees

splees
Reaction score
I put some chrome covers on my SG. It came with some uncovered, cream WCR goodwood in the bridge and crossroads in the neck. Pretty nice sounding pickups.
DSC06051.jpg

This is the new babe.
DSC06046.jpg

I'm still trying to sell this. I neeedz cash bad but the locals don't have any money.:lol:
DSC06055.jpg

FortePenance

Reaction score
funny thing is though that i actually installed those EMG's before ibanez started offering that guitar with the active EMG's.

so now i just feel like a dumbass for not waiting another couple months lol

Haha me too dude. When I saw the RGT6EXDX, I was just like... "fuck". It was a fair share pricier than what I got my rgt42 for though.

Rockin' carvin xoi! I love the D-Sonic with the bar facing the neck, sounds great. Also quilt maple and black hardware is such a sleek look.

')