Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

boroducci

Banned
Reaction score
awesome US Masters Avada Regenberg USA custom shop.
best guitar I have
V_-bfWfOAno.jpg

EBJXQbVGtqU.jpg

QHQPwRJN-Bc.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

boroducci

Banned
Reaction score

Boroducci nice guitars there. is Flame like Mayones's lower end guitars ?
this is discontinued model and it's better than current Flames I saw at auctions. Selected Ash, set neck, ebony and EMG. Sound and quality are closer to ESP (not LTD) guitars like Horizon II or Viper. This one was made for metal))

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score

Just a little teaser pic. Full NGD with lots of photos coming tomorrow when I have some time with my DSLR.

lobotom

Reaction score
These are my main 6 stringers.

2012 Gibson Les Paul Standard:

IMG_20121006_133302.jpg

Bastard James Tyler (made by former master luthier Pete Skermetta for his personal use and I inherited it) Unfinished mahogany body with a soft V maple neck. Schaller Floyd Rose and a Custom made Duncan with stutter switch.

IMG_20121006_133531.jpg

James Tyler SE: Mahogany neck and body. Gloss black and blue shmear finish. Tyler California Special/Duncan Classic Stack/Tyler Hot Retro (B/M/N), Mid boost with bypass, neck/bridge on and lead rhythm circuit.

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

James Tyler SE: Gloss arctic mint shmear, Alder body, maple/rosewood neck same electronics as the previous SE but Tyler/Duncan trembucker and two 80s specs Duncan Hot Stacks. Wilkinson VS100 trem and Sperzels.

James Tyler Ultimate Weapon: Mahogany neck and body in Ferrari red finish. Seymour Duncan JB/59 combo with series/split/parallel switching and custom "Sledge Hammer" mid boost.

IMG_0870.jpg

Old pic with original Duncan Classic Stacks:
Picture041.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

Hope you dig 'em.
Alex

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
These are my main 6 stringers.

2012 Gibson Les Paul Standard:

IMG_20121006_133302.jpg

Bastard James Tyler (made by former master luthier Pete Skermetta for his personal use and I inherited it) Unfinished mahogany body with a soft V maple neck. Schaller Floyd Rose and a Custom made Duncan with stutter switch.

IMG_20121006_133531.jpg

James Tyler SE: Mahogany neck and body. Gloss black and blue shmear finish. Tyler California Special/Duncan Classic Stack/Tyler Hot Retro (B/M/N), Mid boost with bypass, neck/bridge on and lead rhythm circuit.

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

James Tyler SE: Gloss arctic mint shmear, Alder body, maple/rosewood neck same electronics as the previous SE but Tyler/Duncan trembucker and two 80s specs Duncan Hot Stacks. Wilkinson VS100 trem and Sperzels.

James Tyler Ultimate Weapon: Mahogany neck and body in Ferrari red finish. Seymour Duncan JB/59 combo with series/split/parallel switching and custom "Sledge Hammer" mid boost.

IMG_0870.jpg

Old pic with original Duncan Classic Stacks:
Picture041.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

Hope you dig 'em.
Alex

I'm not envious of you at all! :bowdown:

Reaction score
i'm new here, time to show things off :fawk:
IMG_1044_zps6bef674d.jpg

from left to right: gibson les paul deluxe goldtop "76, ltd mh1000nt, ibanez rg3210vv, ibanez rga321, ltd h302

')