Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

Airhead

Reaction score
After a long wait, I finally get my hands on a Jem.
DSC_004.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RLG167

Reaction score

Nice! Here's my '97 MX, always nice to see more of these amazing guitars out there **edit--what's up with photobucket? It won't show my photo for some reason, what can I use to upload now?**

madrigal77

Reaction score
Nice! Here's my '97 MX, always nice to see more of these amazing guitars out there **edit--what's up with photobucket? It won't show my photo for some reason, what can I use to upload now?**

Thanks! I still can't believe I own one. Got it at the ESP custom shop in Osaka in January.

As far as photobucket goes, they got greedy and you have to pay to share images now. Most people seem to be switching to imagur.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Thanks! I still can't believe I own one. Got it at the ESP custom shop in Osaka in January.

As far as photobucket goes, they got greedy and you have to pay to share images now. Most people seem to be switching to imagur.
imgur doesn't work on this site anymore . try flickr or some other image hosting site.

RLG167

Reaction score
1. Nice, I like:agreed:

2. Can I has it?? Pm me for my address. I'll even let you pay for shipping:lol:
Depends, you got a Gibson Thunderhorse? I've been looking for one since 2013 lol

RLG167

Reaction score
^It's the bolt on model too, dated '97. I heard the bolt ons were low production numbers.

Last edited:

Ulvhedin

Phrygianist
Reaction score
Impulse buy because of the price, but oh so worth it. One of the best ibby sixers i've played.

x1VktmO.jpg

0uUJB

Brutal S

Reaction score
Here is my Ibanez RG3120F. It originally had a transparent natural maple top. It has been sanded and re-finished in a glossy trans-black with a hint of sunburst. The back on the other hand is now painted in matte black. I forgot to take pictures of the back but I think you will agree that these 3 pictures could be enough :)

Another thing that is not really that noticeable is that this particular model has a Rosewood veneer on top of the headstock, so it's not the usual black...

Pick ups are both Dimarzio: D-Sonic in the bridge and an Air-Norton (chrome covered) in the neck. Tone has been removed, master volume has been moved to the tone position and the pot is now a EVH 500K low friction pot. Sounds incredible!!

Hope you like it!

Foto 24-08-17, 18 31 50.jpg
Foto 24-08-17, 18 31 56.jpg
Foto 24-08-17, 18 32 01.jpg

farren

Reaction score
kne1small.JPG

kne4small.JPG

kne3.JPG

Simplicity.

The finish (insert Marty Bell plug here) is black, purple or blue depending on light levels and viewing angle. The pickups are actually zebra cream and the pau ferro is much richer in person... My phone's camera sensor clearly has a problem with yellows.

Latest posts

')