Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
I'm pretty fond of this guitar but I'm not going to do anything to it. Really fun to play and pickups sound surprisingly legit. Looks like some kinda futuristic design from the 50's lol. Don't think I've ever seen a Belmont without a Richmond on the head-stock. Really cool git!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackSG91

Loves Black Guitars & Meng Mengs
Reaction score
I'm pretty fond of this guitar but I'm not going to do anything to it. Really fun to play and pickups sound surprisingly legit. Looks like some kinda futuristic design from the 50's lol. Don't think I've ever seen a Belmont without a Richmond on the head-stock. Really cool git!

That guitar of yours has a pretty amazing shape to it. The longer I stare at it the more it makes sense. The pick guard, speed knobs and everything on it just gel together.:vince: You can always get the Stetsbar for your guitar. No modifications & no drilling holes needed. You can store your stop tailpiece and switch it back after if you choose & it won't de-value the guitar.

BTW...my Godin Belmont was before they changed it to Richmond Belmont...still owned by Godin. So maybe mine is one of the earlier ones? Keep rockin' that funky Guild.:hbang:

;>)/

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Thanks, BSG91. I snagged it from CME after I saw it in a Batman & Robin video ( CME Promo). It shows up at 4:23 and when I saw it I just wanted it so much. I figured with Batman endorsing it, that it was surely something special lol. The whole video is pretty funny and I'm sure that the staff at CME had a lotta fun making it. Few specs: 1982/ USA/ all mahogany/ set-neck/ 24.75 scale/ ebony board/ 27 switch positions/ not many of 'em left in the wild. I've got it strung 9/ 42 and with super low action it feels really slinky... easy player. I put some chrome domes on when I first got it but quickly went back to the original speedys as they just looked more 'old school metal'. Stetsbar would tbh look SO killer on this particular guitar and it would really allow it to howl and moan but no way can I throw around that kinda dough atm.

Awesome video regardless of the X-79...

BlackSG91

Reaction score
Thanks, BSG91. I snagged it from CME after I saw it in a Batman & Robin video ( CME Promo). It shows up at 4:23 and when I saw it I just wanted it so much. I figured with Batman endorsing it, that it was surely something special lol. The whole video is pretty funny and I'm sure that the staff at CME had a lotta fun making it. Few specs: 1982/ USA/ all mahogany/ set-neck/ 24.75 scale/ ebony board/ 27 switch positions/ not many of 'em left in the wild. I've got it strung 9/ 42 and with super low action it feels really slinky... easy player. I put some chrome domes on when I first got it but quickly went back to the original speedys as they just looked more 'old school metal'. Stetsbar would tbh look SO killer on this particular guitar and it would really allow it to howl and moan but no way can I throw around that kinda dough atm.

Awesome video regardless of the X-79...

That Veleno guitar is also awesome...an all aluminum guitar. I've seen those before, especially Ace Frehley playing one. Speaking of money you should be getting some Coronavirus cash from the government so you can get that Stetsbar unit. I got a total of $6,000 from my government because of the pandemic. I was thinking of buying another guitar, but I have over 20 guitars already. I could easily afford a Stetsbar for my Gibson SG. I think I may go that route. Your Guild is begging for a Stetsbar...it's a dive-bomb looking kind of axe. BTW...that Batman video was pretty funny.:rofl:

;>)/

Last edited:

BlackSG91

Reaction score
The 'Great Puddy Kat' strikes again!!!:mf666:

WaXnp4e.jpg

;>)/

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
That Veleno guitar is also awesome...an all aluminum guitar. I've seen those before, especially Ace Frehley playing one. Speaking of money you should be getting some Coronavirus cash from the government so you can get that Stetsbar unit. I got a total of $6,000 from my government because of the pandemic. I was thinking of buying another guitar, but I have over 20 guitars already. I could easily afford a Stetsbar for my Gibson SG. I think I may go that route. Your Guild is begging for a Stetsbar...it's a dive-bomb looking kind of axe. BTW...that Batman video was pretty funny.:rofl:

;>)/

We got our $2400 last week but we also have lost much more than that already this year with all that's happened. If by year's end I can somehow acquire a new fuzz pedal and am still alive, I'll be super happy but no way I can justify spending anything atm. Plus still so much uncertainty on the horizon. $6000? Damn!

kerryymm

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Performance Superstrat:
aemVItX.jpg

PRS SE Holcomb: (it doesn’t have that horrible truss rod cover on any more, that was taken off as soon as I got it home from the buyer’s house!)
3tQ2Dsg.jpg

Jackson SL3X Soloist:
hA74Dsx.jpg

Reaction score
Sabers are awesome. I have an S540 from '93 (built in, bought in '95 brand new in store...) that was my guitar introduction to Ibanez. Still have it, though I don't play her much. Still dream with an S5527 or an S5427... no funds nor availability unfortunately.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
all good! Was just wondering.

I'll take some new pics. I need to anyway since I have a few more than the last round of pics I did.

')