Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Matt08642

Reaction score
DSC-6647-3-Copy.jpg

Fender Player Strat in Tidepool

Put in locking tuners and a Graphtec string tree to sort out some tuning issues, but still just don't gel with it. Every time I play it for a bit I enjoy it, but then after going back to my RGs I just realize I like them better.

Once the plague is over, I think I'll let this one go. For the time being at least it breaks the monotony of RG photos I've posted :lol:

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
My Hercules guitar rack finally arrived after having it on backorder for months!

There are amps underneath the blankets--just got a cat a couple months ago and he is a scritchy scratchy boi.

20200822_133305.jpg

Last edited:

Phlegethon

Reaction score
Since I do own a couple of sixes, going to throw the pic of the most recent one up here. S770PB with SD 59's to replace the INF garbage. Strap locks and an allen key holder on the back of the headstock from schaller. That allen key holder has actually saved me so much time, didn't think I needed it until I put it on.

Adieu

Reaction score
Ibanez S models rock big time!... wish there were more models...

There's a lot more than you think if you think there aren't many

They do show up under a plethora of naming schemes, though, not just S### but also Radius, ###S, artist name signatures, etc

Latest posts

')