Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PiggySmallz

Reaction score
1000008414.jpg

Rubbishplayer

Forgive the typos...I'm all thumbs on this thing..
Reaction score
Yep, single cut built by RRR. Spanish cedar body, Brazilian rosewood board. Flame maple binding on the neck. MOP inlays. He built it as a mix of Gibson/ESP/PRS. It only weighs 8lbs too. It has amazing sustain and sounds great too.
I hope that Brazilian Rosewood was reclaimed.

Nobody

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Dropped this off to Thunder Road Guitars for a setup and pickup swap. I have a Black Winter in neon sitting around. I cannot wait to get it back in my possession.

Marked Man

Reaction score
My studliest Charvels:

'95 San Dimas Model III USA - Mahogany with thicc Maple Top

III.jpg

em1.jpg

'95 San Dimas Model I USA - Koa with birdseye maple neck and pau ferro board, Bare Knuckle Nail Bomb + Cold Sweat + coil splitting and 42mm brass block

Still need to get the Model IV at some point....and maybe a mahogany version of the of the Model I....just because.....

Koa.jpg

Mod I Koa F.jpeg

'91 650 Custom - EMG 85/SLV/SLV + SPC midboost

Still need to get its brother, the co-ultimate MIJ Charvel 750XL

hrdrm.jpg

Recent San Dimas Model 1 2H - Ash with ebony board, Wylde L500XL + '59N + coil splitting

Ash.jpg

Last edited:

mcleanab

Theta Sagan Swords
Reaction score
Was having a hard time uploading photos, so enjoy the video!!!! Jackson Juggernaut, circa 2017, ebony fretboard, used to be white, gone for WAY too long and came back purple!

')