Post your band's live performance.

• Thread starter Kendalllikevines
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Yo_Wattup

Kick the Butterfly
Reaction score

Looking for video's on our youtube account made me realise we need more videos on youtube! Haha, this is of our first gig as a band, and MY first gig ever. This was about half a year ago.

studmiester7

Official Logo
Reaction score
Here's one of our vids with the audio taken from the house mix. I'm still rocking that AW-7, too :D

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
while my colleagues did fine here, for me it wasn't not my best performance, but this was my first gig after not beeing able to play guitar for ~3 months (hand-wrist inflammation) so I am not too ashamed about it.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
so heavy noise...

Im the tall dude with the white guitar.

Band no longer exists

chisox91

Reaction score

Experimental/Progressive kind of metal. We play everything from the aggressive side of us to clean jazz sections to psychedelically driven music using simplicity, extreme dynamics, and having atmospheric type builds within a song

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score

A bit old now, but I think this is the only time I've played the Daemoness on stage (low ceilings are the bane of my life).

Sdrizis89

Reaction score

just some metal...and custom shop jacksons...and engl savage 120...and evh 5150 iii...and high vocals... :hbang:

TheSeventhHead

Reaction score
Random iPhone recordings of a show a couple months ago.

(...the last couple minutes of a tune)

(...testing the beta version of a new track live)

mlancaster1

Reaction score

Looking for some constructive criticism here! We blended the live audio from the camera and from the live recording the sound guy made. Both single versions felt like it was missing something but blended sounded best of both worlds. But this is an all new LED light rig we were able to play on so we were pleased with how the live show came out. The lights were amazing and same with the club sound. Thanks for checking it out!

')