Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blind Theory

Reaction score
I've decided to start a side project where I do everything because I am frustrated to no end trying to write music with other people:lol: Here is my page.
Sam Higgins | Facebook

I don't have music up but I will have some videos up in a while just showing some riffs here and there. For the most part there won't be much activity until I get recording gear and finish writing the first "albums" worth of material.

FearTheMullet

Reaction score
Just rerecorded our album this spring in my basement:

We're a metal band from south western Ontario, Canada. Based out of around the Sarnia/London area. We used to go by "Morbid Theory", but changed our name to "Osyron", because it sounds mythical and immense. Anyways, this is one of 3 cuts done on 7 string guitars! The other songs (three of them can be linked from the youtube 'video' (as annotations)) are just on weak 6 string guitars though. Appreciate any thoughts, and hopefully we see you guys somewhere in Ontario this summer/late spring when we get back on the wagon and start playing shows agaiN!

Also; Hello! I've finally abondoned lurker status, and now become a useless non contributing zero on these boards! I hope to change the later in the future, but I doubt I have much of anything to add here. Everyone's abilities and knowledge is already immense here. By far my favorite boards to lurk!

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
So, not metal, no 7-strings, completely unlike 99% of what's on this forum, but since people want me to visit and share more, maybe a few of you will like my new band!

We're called The Offensive Senses, and we mix 90s rock (Live, I Mother Earth, etc) with punk (Bad Religion, Green Day, Blink-182, etc), ska (Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, Mad Caddies, etc) and chiptune (old school video game synths like Nintendo, Sega, etc. used, inspired by I Fight Dragons, Math The Band, etc). In general, it's catchy, feel good, high-energy stuff, with what I think is a unique sound, which hopefully people will like.

Give it a listen, and like/follow/whatever below if you enjoy it!

"Gated Youth" rough demo - Soundcloud

Twitter
Facebook

OceanMachine429

Reaction score
Just released my first album. Kind of a mixture of progressive, ambient, and electronica music. Very unique if I do say so myself. Will be recording another two albums this summer. I'm aiming for a September release for both of them. Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Larry-Russell/227620777282149

Entire album on Youtube: Winter (Final Mixes) - YouTube

Available for purchase from CD Baby: Larry Russell | Winter | CD Baby

Entire album for free in a lower bitrate: Winter.zip

Chaeot

Reaction score
shameless self promotion xD
so i apologise.. but, anyway.. check my band out..
its early days so the song is rough right now.. but more songs will come very soon..
me hopes you likey :)
and get that shiznit 'like'd ^^
Ventra | Facebook

')