Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

killmitchengage

Reaction score
a sample from my band's new EP, they used to be a pop-punk band until I joined and brought my 7 string loomis into the mix
weird combination, here's the result:

keen to hear people's thoughts!!!

davefoxtattoos

Reaction score
listen to our new album on Curse of Samsara and you can buy our new vinyl if you're real into it on our site CURSEOFSAMSARA.COM
record.jpg

Sebski

Reaction score
Not really a band, just myself slowly recording a few rough demos of some music I've written. I've got a small variety of stuff, pop-punk to progressive metal and post-rock. But I mainly write slightly proggy post-hardcore stuff.

My mixing isn't great, I'm still learning, would appreciate any advice given too, and it's entirely instrumental for now although I plan to have vocals on almost everything I've recorded so far, so if you're a singer(clean vocals) and you like what you hear, let me know please.

SebYumGoong's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I like to think two standout pieces are probably 'Expectations' and 'Diamond Pennies', although the mixing is pretty poor.

dbarnett191

Danny Barnett
Reaction score

My band Systems just released this new song "Mystheria." Guitar, bass, & drum tracking by me. Vocal tracking, song mixing & mastering by Navene Koperweis.

Comment your thoughts?

jCo76

Reaction score
Here's a new-ish video from my project Sky Sanctuary. Videogame-inspired Prog Metal:

faloppa

Reaction score
Hi! this is my solo music project Destinos from Chile, I've just released my first album called "Fireflies for Fireworks", it has a lot of musical styles, from post-rock to proggresive metalcore :)

Official Page: Destinos | Facebook
Bandcamp: Destinos
Full album on youtube:

Cheers! :hbang:

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
My two main projects:

Beneath the Sovereign: We really don't have a set genre, we just make metal that sounds good to us and we occasionally have "djenty" riffs. You can find a link to our music on that page. Expect an EP/album from us some time late summer or early fall.

Kerberos: My "Blackened Symphonic Deathcore" band featuring the one and only, Tre Watson on vocals and our very own NaYoN on guitar.

Both projects have a bunch of songs currently being recorded so stay tuned for some more material!

TraceOfExistence

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Trace Of Existence just released FOR FREE their new EP called "Ancient Astronauts"
562224_10150875218477949_204653187948_10004004_1591538935_n.jpg

A Studio report to introduce ourselves :)

Trace Of Existence - The Way We Roll (720dpi) - YouTube

Free listening:

Trace Of Existence's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Trace of existence | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
Mx3 - Trace of existence - Metal Punk HxC

Also, go like us on facebook if you dig it:

trace of existence | Facebook

"Ancient Astronauts" direct download link:

Trace Of Existence - Ancient Astronauts.rar

And for booking (any place, any time): traceofexistence -AT- hotmail.com

Thanks for reading this!

Trace Of Existence

')