Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
Hi,

My band, Daedra, recently put up some rough demos of three songs, they are a bit different from one another as they represent different parts of the concept album we hope to release next year. These were recorded in the practice space with minimum amount of time as me and the singer were going backpacking through Italy with a stop-off in Greece (just got home) and now the keyboardist is preparing her own journey to the mainland so we wanted something to show while gigging is out of the question. So I apologize before-hand for the lack of quality.

Influences include Unexpect, Sikth, Akercocke and Amesoeurs. We play Progressive metal I guess but it's quite accessible I think. I play guitar and do the screaming as well as male vocals (those are in other songs than those recorded) and we have a female lead singer, a violinist who does backup vocals, pianist, bassist and drummer.

Hopefully you'll like it but any (constructive) comment is very much appreciated.

Daedra | Facebook

Daedra | IS | Metal | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

Volta is the softest of the three and probably the furthest from what I would call a good representation of our sound although for me...a good representation is the overall product so if you have time and patience I urge you to listen to all three but if you listen to only one, the others are probably more likely to please metal heads ;).

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
scaled.php

cyrilMYAIM

Reaction score
I play in a band called My Aim, we play metal/hardcore/... whatever. We play heavy music. Take a listen and maybe like our facebook page? :)

facebook.com/MyAimOfficial
myaimofficial.bandcamp.com

AeneAmetal

Reaction score
Hey guys new here to the ss forum! Thought I'd share my bands most recent single. Not trying to spam, looking forward to becoming a frequent contributor to the community!

')