Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

Ranx

Reaction score
Hi guys!!

My name is Jovan. I m new on Sevenstring.org and I d like to introduce you my new project that I have with my friend NùN featuring the mighty Travis Orbin ( ex Periphery ) on the drums. You can watch his awesome performance on the link below

Here s our different internet pages.

55 Cancri | Facebook

55CancriTV - YouTube

I hope you ll like it :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hellbobz

Reaction score
Hola people, here's my band Fyeld. We just released a couple of new songs on Souncloud and here's links to some of our pages. We call our music "dirty grooves" which is metal mixed with some Prodigy and dub-step style electronics plus some hardcore rap here and there. Hope you'll like it!
Fyeld's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world
http://www.facebook.com/fyeldband
Fyeld - YouTube
Fyeld Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos
Fyeld (NEW ALBUM OUT!!!) | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

And here's a video for our song "Adrenawheel" from 2010.
Fyeld - "Adrenawheel" (Official Video) - YouTube

Futurian

Reaction score
I suppose shameless self promotion never hurt! I am from Futurian, co-lead/co-writer, I'm really not sure what label to give it, I've been rolling with electro-mathcore. We are currently doing a vocalist search, put please feel free to check out our first release on soundcloud..

Futurian - Van Allen's Noose

There's a few other tracks on our soundcloud, as well as a showcase of our "atari-tap" technique, a nice 8-finger tap run.. Check out our fb if you like what you hear, thanks for the interest!

FB: We Are Futurian

xethicx

Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to all the bands that use this thread for their material. I am fairly new here and I am getting sick of bands bypassing this section because they feel their project or band or whatever is more important than the ones in here.

The mods in here are quick to delete or lock any thread discussing djent and so on but theyre not concerned about endless amounts of threads started out there that should just be posts in here.

Anyways, Ive found some good shit in here, keep it coming everyone.

Cool711

Reaction score
Sorry guys, posted a live video here, but just found the appropriate thread.

Can't find delete button; admin, please delete.

7StringPsycho

Reaction score
Hi 7string Lovers I am Murad Siddha Altuhul from Turkey, this is my band Prime Object there we have some good 7 string guitar works its worth to listen, check out our vidz and facebook page...please support us and feel free sharing our songs or vidz on any platform... :metal:

1.Army of a mind
watch

2.No One

3.Disciple

There are more tunes in our official youtube page here is link: https://www.youtube.com/user/PrimeObjecttr/videos?view=0&flow=grid

and here is facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/primeobject

and download link of our last promo: Prime Object - Daily Pills - EP.zip

MoistMeatSACK

ss.org noob
Reaction score
I forgot it so heres the album cover for my band's (You Sunk My Battleship) EP called Fenton, wich we just released.

Please take a quick listen here : Fenton | You Sunk My Battleship

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/YSMBOfficial

So a little more details about us, I and the drummer write almost everything, were 16 years old and so is the other guitarist, bassist is 17 and vocalist is 20. We managed to save up and find time to record professionally for 2 days during wich we made our 5 track EP, Fenton. ANY support would help ENORMOUSLY, we are about to get signed to a small record label (only a month after we released) and see where it goes from there. Listen to one of our songs for a few seconds, you wont be dissapointed I promise. The full EP is 5$, wich includes the EP AND the instrumental version of it for those who don't like growls/screaming. Thank you for your time. Never stop riffing :shred:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    993.3 KB · Views: 6

UCBmetal

Reaction score
I am SO stoked to finally get this band off the ground.

We're called Raiju, we do a mix of all kinds of stuff, with both 6 and 7 string guitars. This one is a song I've been working on for a long, long time that we did as a one off to book shows/get people listening etc. I don't even know how to do a FFO for this stuff, but there's some proggy stuff, some shreddy stuff, some br00tz, some country swang, some poppy stuff, and a LOT of crazy vocals.

Check us out on bandcamp, and give us a like on facebook if it tickles your fancy!

Raiju

http://facebook.com/raijumusic

#Soooopumped

')