Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CL7

Gangsta Guitarist
Reaction score
nice. how do they sound in it? i had them in my old LTD but they sounded sooo bad. they were the muddiest pikups ever!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I like the way they sound. I'd rather have a 707 but the output is too high for my HD. Oh well.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here know how to send a message to all the people on your friends list? I know people do it to me but I can't figure out how to do it myself.

Rev.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Rev2010 said:
Anyone here know how to send a message to all the people on your friends list? I know people do it to me but I can't figure out how to do it myself.

Rev.

On your home page (not your profile page) click on the "post bulletin" button. It's the bottom right of the 4 blue buttons which includes the "freinds requests" button.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately the Bulletin doesn't message anyone so unless they check the bulletin they don't get the info. I never check the bulletin either. So I was hoping there was an easy way I can send a message to the 230 or so people on my bands friends list.

Rev.

')