Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OpenSea

Autotunes his farts.
Reaction score
I just finished building and uploading a pretty clean and straightforward site for my band. We play our own weird take on progressive metal (or so I'm told).

Myself and my band mates would be honored to have you all check us out. I think the site turned out pretty well, too.

http://www.cityband.us

FallOfHumanity

Reaction score
ATLAS is a Melodic Post-hardcore / Metal core band from Kingston, Ontario, Canada.

We are in the midst of writing our EP and hope to have it written and recorded by the end of 2013. We then plan to take on a 14 day tour of Ontario, Quebec and the maritimes.

Though we have no music on facebook yet, we plan to release a couple of songs we've written recently within the next number of weeks.

We would love a few LIKES from people outside of our area to help us get our name out there. We are also fond of "Like Sharing / Like-for-Like".

www.facebook.com/soundsofatlas
ATLAS ? Kingston Ontario Post-Hardcore Band

Thanks!

Reaction score
Our band just released our facebook. Check it out

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Idols-Of-Apathy/578629715480512

oh2wkg.jpg

UCBmetal

Reaction score
Hey dudes, I joined these guys only a few months ago so I didn't get to join in on the tracking process (except for a few emergency fixes), but we are A Thousand Dead, a Death Jazz instrumental band from oakland with some pretty ridiculous stuff going on. We just released our first E.P. called Portals. Check us out!

https://soundcloud.com/athousanddead

A Thousand Dead

StMichaelBand

SaintMichael
Reaction score
image.jpgFuture sound is Israeli/American influenced prog DJent tech metal lead vocallist Michael Carlson the original.

24yrs exp, Berklee alumni.
Still accepting students, still looking for musicians for my keyboardist and I.
Drug alcohol free, righteous lyrics, it's FRESH, the right message...
We are not leaving you in darkness.

"Sever Heresy" and 12 more songs out next year, new album.

www.facebook.com/saintmichaelband

Goro923

Spanish Thrasher
Reaction score
Ernia

Grindcore/Deathgrind/Death Metal from Spain

Enjoy! (if this is your thing).

hallapher

Reaction score
hey guys,

I'm a big reader of the site, dont think I've ever actually posted though. Anyway I recently joined a band a few months back which uses 6 and 7 strings in our songs, a blend of a number of styles and our debut album is out at the end of the month, we've also just released our debut music video here-
let me know what you think

Cheers

')