Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score

Acle from Tesseract mastered this. Taken from album that we're releasing next month. All guitars home recorded and re-amped with AxeFX2 at studio, built our own patches. Another clip coming up next week. Funny anecdote: our drummer recorded the songs without backing tracks to lead him...just clicks. He's such an autist :p

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score
Acle from Tesseract mastered this. Taken from album that we're releasing next month. All guitars home recorded and re-amped with AxeFX2 at studio, built our own patches. Another clip coming up next week. Funny anecdote: our drummer recorded the songs without backing tracks to lead him...just clicks. He's such an autist :p

So here's another one:

The Scenic View

Reaction score
Hey, my band just released a new song today! Just in time for the spo0o00o0ky festivity, haha. We're called The Vilification and you can check out our new song, 'Signing', on this fine evening. If you like what you hear, give us a like! We always love seeing new faces on our page :) Cheers!http://facebook.com/the.vilification

JHRequiem

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Here's a playthrough I recorded a little bit ago for a song from my solo project, featuring a guest solo from Patrick Somoulay of Reflections! I'd love to hear any feedback you guys have, and thanks for taking the time to check it out! Thanks :)

FFO: Polyphia, Plini, Sithu Aye

Kaickul

ΛTRΛMΞNTVM
Reaction score
Hey guys! I play guitars for a 60s garage rock band in the Philippines.

Like it if you enjoy our music, we have some live videos and we will be putting up a couple of singles within the month and the following months and hopefully an EP sometime early next year. Enjoy.

Cheers!

www.facebook.com/AyanAndTheMyopics

Rupsu

Reaction score
Hello dear reader and greetings from cold Helsinki, Finland!

My name is Juuso and I am 24 years old musician - my instruments are guitar, bass, drums, violin piano, & flute. I have recently finished recording my debut album in my very own studio, which makes me very happy! "Interpretations I" contains familiar compositions by Italian composer & pianist Ludovico Einaudi arranged for guitar- and string-sections. I arranged, performed, recorded, & engineered the entire album myself during the year 2014 in Helsinki, Finland.

Ludovico Einaudi has allways been a huge influence for me and has given me inspiration not just in music, but also generally in life. I feel proud of my creation and I hope it honors the work of Ludovico Einaudi at least on some levels.

The album will be digitally released in December 1st 2014 on Youtube, Spotify and iTunes-store, but meanwhile here is the opening-track, Primavera. With all my heart I hope You find something for yourself from this piece of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHNNMKa4bIg
watch

Have a great day!
Juuso

DeathPaupiette

Master-baiter.
Reaction score
Hi there !

Something quite unusual here I believe, here's https://www.facebook.com/MoonlightMemories7 (http://soundcloud.com/moonlight-memories)
We're a rock-funky-jazzy-pop-thingy band (with a lot of different influences from different styles) from Paris and although we're quite young (both personally and band-wise - it's been a year -!), I'd like to share our works with our fellow SSers. Have a listen at our few songs (lots more to come !), maybe leave a like on our FB page if you dig it, it'll be properly appreciated !
Rock/funk/jazz on !

Latest posts

')