Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, are you Mr. Private Profile? :lol:

I'll add ya.

But of course... I had people running and telling my girlfriend (who doesn't want a myspace account... which is good for me, less pervs sending her messages saying "Hi n1c3 rack, send me y0ur n00dz!") constantly "ohh well so-and-so left your boyfriend a comment, she's a smut!" and I don't need that. So, I removed said people from my buddy list and changed it to private. Problem solved! :idea: Besides, this way I know who is looking at my shit, if they don't have the OK from me I don't want them looking anyways! You sir, would have received the OK! :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
But of course... I had people running and telling my girlfriend (who doesn't want a myspace account... which is good for me, less pervs sending her messages saying "Hi n1c3 rack, send me y0ur n00dz!") constantly "ohh well so-and-so left your boyfriend a comment, she's a smut!" and I don't need that. So, I removed said people from my buddy list and changed it to private. Problem solved! :idea: Besides, this way I know who is looking at my shit, if they don't have the OK from me I don't want them looking anyways! You sir, would have received the OK! :yesway:

Appreciate that! :wub:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just tried to add a whole shitload of you guys. Time Is Now is my new band so it's me who sent the request.

')