Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
like you should remember we had you guys open up at the Upstairs at the Troc a few years ago...but you guys all left before we went on....far drives suck after a late night...that's when we were a 9 piece...

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jerich said:
like you should remember we had you guys open up at the Upstairs at the Troc a few years ago...but you guys all left before we went on....far drives suck after a late night...that's when we were a 9 piece...

Damn, I knew that was familiar! Yeah, that was the show with SBT & Hades, right? I just didn't recognize the band since it's a lot smaller now - well, and I was hammered by the time you played, too!

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
Bingo!!! :idea: Hades one of NJ true Cult style metal/thrash bands....Jimmy and Dan I still keep intouch with alot...and Matt from Single Bullet Theory..well I have purchased a few really good guitars from him when he was in a time of need...all i remember was your old singer right? with that Huge bandana? :scratch: (balding?)..and did you play 7's then :scratch: ? I did...I had both of my BC rich Beast's there! :agreed: i am comming down to your area this weekend to see A friends band at JAXX!..even knowing i hate that Club :noplease: .as always small world.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jerich said:
Bingo!!! :idea: Hades one of NJ true Cult style metal/thrash bands....Jimmy and Dan I still keep intouch with alot...and Matt from Single Bullet Theory..well I have purchased a few really good guitars from him when he was in a time of need...all i remember was your old singer right? with that Huge bandana? :scratch: (balding?)..and did you play 7's then :scratch: ? I did...I had both of my BC rich Beast's there! :agreed: i am comming down to your area this weekend to see A friends band at JAXX!..even knowing i hate that Club :noplease: .as always small world.

Heh - I haven't seen Matt DiFabulous in a while - SBT played down here, but I wasn't in town. I kept in touch with Alan for a while after those Hades gigs - it was great to actually see them again!

The old singer was balding, yeah. The new guy doesn't have that problem - but the new guitarist does! I didn't have my Jackson 7 yet, so that show I probably had my '88 Dinky at - I think our other guitarist Matt had his CS Star 7 string, but I don't think he brought it to that show. I remember the Beast 7s - cool guitars!

Who you seeing at Jaxx? BCC?

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, but the new guitarist doesn't have a balding problem. I'm bald, what's the problem? :lol:

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys mean No Harm..But i knew you said he was the old vocalist so I had to dig into it right heheh!! :lol:
I always!!!!! talk to people i see with 7's I think i would have remembered a 7 there !! but to error is Human and I consider myself alot Human ! :agreed: this just means we all go way back! Yeah Fabulous's head is so Big he doesn't even know it. good freind to me but i am sure he is not to others...I'd walk a mile and give up my last cigarette to someone, he on the other hand HMM.. :fawk:

www.myspace.com/jerichblakk

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
The old singer was balding, yeah. The new guy doesn't have that problem - but the new guitarist does!

:bowdown: :bowdown: Buuuuuuuuurn lol

')