Post Your Desktop v.ThisNeverGetsOld

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Its part of the artwork for Symphony X's Paradise lost... I hade to take this picture and cut some in it to get it the way i wanted.
PLfullcover.jpg

not the best resolution on my screen, but it sure looks really awesome anyway! :metal:

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
My Ubuntu box at work:

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 34

Thomas

Stranger
Reaction score
The Symphony X artwork is absolutely stunning. I wish I could find version of it with a higher resolution, to fit my screen, though. :(

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
301546d726d9c3e59.bmp

Win 3.1:hbang:FTW
I had 3.1 on my laptop last month :lol: except mine was alternating black/purple background. I should stick it on there again, I have 98 2000 and XP on it :lol: This is my small one not my better one.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
made my desktop kinda sorta look like Irix, heh

irix_look2.jpg

btw I like purple if you didn't notice.

Berger

Contributor
Reaction score
D-EJ915 since you seem to have wallpapers with anime girls, maybe you could help me track down I had before but deleted.

Best I can describe is that is was an anime girl with headphones on kneeling before what appears to be a mac laptop drinking something, and the headphone are connected to a mini disc player.

I've been looking for it this morning to no avail

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
D-EJ915 since you seem to have wallpapers with anime girls, maybe you could help me track down I had before but deleted.

Best I can describe is that is was an anime girl with headphones on kneeling before what appears to be a mac laptop drinking something, and the headphone are connected to a mini disc player.

I've been looking for it this morning to no avail
:( no idea man

Latest posts

')