Post Your ESP/LTDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter JaxonWithAnX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pedro

Reaction score
I had it before there was even any info in the esp site about the new guitars. When I got it I was like "wtf is a 401" but maybe some 3 or 4 days later the info of the new series was in the esp site.
Now the V-401dx is giving me some major gas but maybe i'll buy the BC Rich NJ junior V Deluxe.

Reaction score
My ESP USA MV, sanded down to the wood, and signed by the 2 baddest bitches in the business, Roxy Reynolds and Pinky. And if you don't know, now you know.

DSC00969.JPG

MichaelG

Reaction score
Love those ESPs everyone. Keep 'em comin.

Here is my custom shop Horizon with Motor City Pickups - pitch-black cover Solutions

MCP_pickups-15.jpg

Totem_37

Earth's Yellow Sun
Reaction score
DSC02970.jpg

FX-400...one of the very first, my main 6. EXTREMELY happy with it, I don't think I'll ever part with it.

DSC02968.jpg

M-302 that I just sold. Was an excellent axe, but I no longer needed it.

Reaction score
I didn't know who they were, but thanks to Google, now I do. Me likey Roxy!

WORD. She is a freak among freaks, but also a really cool down-ass chick. After autographing it, she took the guitar and put it between her legs and started grinding against it. :bowdown::evil: (Too bad it wasn't my "other" axe. :rolleyes:)

hypermagic

Fusion Neophyte
Reaction score
I'd put edwards above LTD acutally.

That model in blonde is dead sexy.

I've got epic forest shape gas right now

Pedro

Reaction score
Hey Pedro .... want to ask ... where is your M-401 made in?

thanks!

Well, I'm about to confirm your worst fears...yep it's indonesian. Plays really really great and the new Floyd Rose Special feels and worls very well. Only downfall was it came with a paintjob flaw...had to send it back and i'm still waiting for the new one...:mad::mad:

mat091285

Reaction score
Well, I'm about to confirm your worst fears...yep it's indonesian. Plays really really great and the new Floyd Rose Special feels and worls very well. Only downfall was it came with a paintjob flaw...had to send it back and i'm still waiting for the new one...:mad::mad:

Sorry to hear about the paint job .. but good to hear abt the FR Special .. thanks for the review ...

That means i got to get the 1000 series ....

Nick

Reaction score
i have a horizon NT II in dark brown sunburst. will post pics when i get home

')