Post your favorite music videos

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DaemonSvek

Banned
Reaction score
no, i don't think it was as much trying to be evil as it was just an awesome song and plain up wierd.
they were covered it that patchy corpse paint like shit, well theirs might of been mud. we had some shit that was like a skin coat then half peeled off, it is awesome.
we used to do it live but its a bitch to make and adhere, it's smothering and hot, the people who we used to use charge alot etc etc

jaybeals

ASCENTTOPOWER.com!!
Reaction score
I am lucky to have a metal wife that runs a video show here in Maine, so i see a lot of good videos- that first one tomawsome posted is the Devon Townsend band (strapping young lad side project), and i dont have any to post but here are some good ones to search for on youtube-

zimmers hole- while you were shouting at the devil...
skinless, cant remember the song title but funny video
strapping young lad- wrong side
devildriver- clouds over california
anything chris cunningham as mentioned
mushroomhead- sun doesn't rise
in flames and soilwork each have videos where they fight each other.

check out her site at MySpace.com - Anne - 38 - Female - Maine - www.myspace.com/musicalmayhem666 she has some links to them. and checkout my old band www.audioblack.com/audioblack for some Maine Metal Madness- checkout the video for Forget the Sun. my new band is Obscure but we dont have a good site yet. enjoy:evil:

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
American Head Charge: Just So You Know

Skinny Puppy: Pro-Test (except for that shitz0r 'burn' thing at the end... embarrassing.. :squint:)

NIN: We're In This Together

NIN: Starfuckers

Marilyn Manson: The Beautiful People

Combichrist: Get Your Body Beat

Korn: Freak On A Leash

That'll do for now :)

')