Post your fiearms guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i have too many to list lol.none of them are at my house due to having 5 kids in the house. i have them all at my dads in michigan. off the top of my head, ar-15,russian sks, russian ak-47,a BUNCH of flint locks,percussion, and flint lock to percussion conversions. a couple colt 45s an officer model and another one. a colt ace .22, a ruger bearcat and the super cat. more collector type guns besides a few autos. dont have many pics. ill try and post a couple later :)

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
i have too many to list lol.none of them are at my house due to having 5 kids in the house. i have them all at my dads in michigan. off the top of my head, ar-15,russian sks, russian ak-47,a BUNCH of flint locks,percussion, and flint lock to percussion conversions. a couple colt 45s an officer model and another one. a colt ace .22, a ruger bearcat and the super cat. more collector type guns besides a few autos. dont have many pics. ill try and post a couple later :)

Sweet jesus that's a lot! Definitely post some pics!!!:metal:

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
since the bullets are 5.56 you're pretty much lobbing shots out past 300 yards.

The 5.56 is good for much farther than 300 yards. After that it relies more on the weapons system, and how accurate it is, and not the round itself (in this case).

I've personally hit targets (human silhouettes) at ~500 yards with an M16A2, with decent conditions.

Awfulwaffle

Reaction score
Got me 2 Mosin Nagant 91/30's. One's a 1938 Tula Arsenal 'snaiperskaya provernaya' ex sniper that's all original, and the other's a 1944 Izhevsk Arsenal rifle that I'm hopin to pick up a poly stock, scope mount, and scope for in the near future. Think there's a picture of the Tula in the post your 7's thread lol, t'was next to my amp

groph

Reaction score
Got me 2 Mosin Nagant 91/30's. One's a 1938 Tula Arsenal 'snaiperskaya provernaya' ex sniper that's all original, and the other's a 1944 Izhevsk Arsenal rifle that I'm hopin to pick up a poly stock, scope mount, and scope for in the near future. Think there's a picture of the Tula in the post your 7's thread lol, t'was next to my amp

BAD

ASS.

You're the original Call of Duty. Those Mosin-Nagants have the same stopping power in real life?

metalvince333

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Wow...yeah In canada its a freakin pain to get the shittiest handgun and you dont even think of thinking of carrying it with you :lol: I'll just keep on playin paintball so I can shoot people without consequences!:hbang:

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score

please post pics:scream:

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
Sweet jesus that's a lot! Definitely post some pics!!!:metal:

thats not even 1/4 of what my father and I have lol. he is a vietnam vet/pow mia. he was a pow for about 2 years. i dont know exact details cuz he doesnt talk about the stuff unless he has been drinking. and if he starts talking about the stuff you better get the fuck away lol.anyways. he bought me my first gun ( a ruger bearcat .22 pistol) as soon as he found out my mom was pregnant with me lol. he is the one who got me into collecting things, started with guns and knives lol. anyways. the only pics i could dig up is this .50 cal over-under flintlock percussion coversion.

play005.jpg

play002.jpg

play001.jpg

play009.jpg

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
^cool...it looks a bit older than say ~30 yo so do you know if it was bought new / used?

definitively a hunting gun judging by the engraving..looks like a duck hunting scene...

Was duck hunting common where you used to live with your parents?

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
its from the 1800s. its more than 5 feet long. its a .50 cal, you wouldnt have anything left of the duck lol. it was for hunting buffalo and people ;)

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
yeah...you can tell i hunt a lot?!!! :rofl:

i like how you associate hunting buffalos & people!!!! totally metal :metal:

thats about all it was good for. back in those days in michigan all there was to shoot at with a .50 cal was buffalo,bears, and people. you cant hold it up in the air long enopugh or smooth enough to sight a bird due to its length and weight. also there would be nothing left og the bird. now if you catch a buffalo right behind the front shoulder with it you will get a kill shot! it will blow off any appendage on a human. and will take down a bear pretty quick but you may need both barrels if he is charging ;)

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
thats about all it was good for. back in those days in michigan all there was to shoot at with a .50 cal was buffalo,bears, and people. you cant hold it up in the air long enopugh or smooth enough to sight a bird due to its length and weight. also there would be nothing left og the bird. now if you catch a buffalo right behind the front shoulder with it you will get a kill shot! it will blow off any appendage on a human. and will take down a bear pretty quick but you may need both barrels if he is charging ;)

i guess it is heavy metal in its righteous form!!!! :hbang:

YellowMustard

Reaction score
Note: These are not actual pictures of all my firearms, just photos i pulled from google, mine all look the same though, except for my 870.

Sig Sauer P229 in 9mm. Best Handgun ever made, imo. Also my daily carry piece, this gun is NEVER more than a few feet away from me at any given time.

sig-p-229-1.jpg

Sig Sauer P239 in 9mm:
239.gif

Sig Sauer P226 Blackwater in 9mm:
sig_226-blackwater.jpg

Sig Sauer P226 Combat in 9mm:
P226-Combat-detail-L.jpg

Arsenal Bulgarian AK47 (Bottom one, its my AR slayer!):
norm.php

Ruger Mini 14 Tactical:
437l.jpg

Ruger P95 in 9mm.
RugerP95.gif

Remington 870 Express 12Ga. with Synthetic Stock, extended tube and custom made door breecher:
8702.jpg

As you can tell, i'm a bit of a firearm fan!:lol: And i have a serious addiction to Sig Sauer handguns as well.

rob_l

Reaction score
Might as well dump 'em in here... :D

I got a HP 9x19 tac-carbine and a Ruger SR9c 9x19 compact with stainless slide that will be released on thursday after the wait - My CWP came in the mail yesterday so I'm pretty stoked... The GSG has since received a Glock tac-light as did the carbine - Also went back to the black diamond grip on the Springfield. Andrew might like, but it does nothing but make it look a bit silly to me. ;)

GSG .22 magnum undergoing heavy tweaking and licensing to make it a legal SBR / SMG, Glock .40 cal, Springfield stainless MIL-SPEC 1911 A1, HighPoint 9x19mm tac-carbine, a Winchester 30/30 and on thursday the Ruger SR9c...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

3313.jpg

YellowMustard

Reaction score

Wow, gorgeous Springfield 1911 man! My buddy has one of the Springfield EMP's, SA really makes some nice guns! That custom grip is badass too man! May i ask where you got that grip? Very nice piece!

I'm about a cunthair away from buying a Kimber 1911 or a Wilson Combat 1911, i feel a 1911 addiction coming on!

')