Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ulvhedin

Phrygianist
Reaction score
$_57.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Damn you for hyping Free the Tone, I now want several of their pedals :realmad: :lol:

Dude... I started with one pedal, then before I knew it I now own 6. And I still want more. It's a terrible addiction. :rofl:

The MS-SOV has been dubbed the "Dumble in a box" by a few players. I know that along with Matt Schofield's tone isn't helping one bit... :mad: :lol:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've scraped up gear and pickups to sell on ebay so I can make a dent on buying one.:lol:

Yeah I've got the serious problem that I really don't have any gear I want to move... and there are still at least two Edwards I want to bring home :lol:

Dude... I started with one pedal, then before I knew it I now own 6. And I still want more. It's a terrible addiction. :rofl:

The MS-SOV has been dubbed the "Dumble in a box" by a few players. I know that along with Matt Schofield's tone isn't helping one bit... :mad: :lol:

I suspect I'll start with a Gigs Boson followed by an MS-SOV. That's assuming one of the Dealers gets them in stock as I'm not playing the preorder game.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've got the serious problem that I really don't have any gear I want to move... and there are still at least two Edwards I want to bring home :lol:

My Edwards LP lust had to take a backseat, but it will happen sooner or later.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Updating my GAS.
While I absolutely love the look of the So Cal, I never want the feeling of changing pickups, reassembling the guitar and having ground issues again. I love how top routed guitars look, but I hate having to cope with my less than superior eye for wiring.
So I'm on a Charvel kick after getting my USA SD 2 and absolutely loving it. Now I'm on to a USA or MIJ SD 1 though I have my eye on a NOS deal even though red is far from my color of choice... White would be my choice if it was an option for me.
Charvel-USA-Production-Models.jpg

charvel_sandimas_01.jpg

And man am I loving my Charvel!! I also firmly believe that Charvels should have non-recessed Floyds, strat heads and maple boards. The new Pro Mods are so close, but I can't dig the recessed Floyd on them despite the fact that all of my other Floyds are recessed.

The Q

The Engineer
Reaction score
I just want a Cort NDX 50, nothing too shabby or expensive...

... and a proper mic for acoustic guitars...

Oh and now that you mention it, I *need* an M80M because... reasons.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Updating my GAS.
While I absolutely love the look of the So Cal, I never want the feeling of changing pickups, reassembling the guitar and having ground issues again. I love how top routed guitars look, but I hate having to cope with my less than superior eye for wiring.
So I'm on a Charvel kick after getting my USA SD 2 and absolutely loving it. Now I'm on to a USA or MIJ SD 1 though I have my eye on a NOS deal even though red is far from my color of choice... White would be my choice if it was an option for me.

charvel_sandimas_01.jpg

And man am I loving my Charvel!! I also firmly believe that Charvels should have non-recessed Floyds, strat heads and maple boards. The new Pro Mods are so close, but I can't dig the recessed Floyd on them despite the fact that all of my other Floyds are recessed.

The So Cal Japan model I had was one of the best built, best playing guitars I've ever had the pleasure of playing. It had one fatal flaw that is only for a genetically challenged person like me. I could not play high with that block. It was just WAY to big and uncomfortable. Other than that, I'd never have sold it.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
Updating my GAS.

charvel_sandimas_01.jpg

Really love the Charvel look. Haven't played one before but those USA models look gorgeous (especially the purple). I just wish they offered a few hard-tail versions of the USA models.

1b4n3z

Reaction score
Wee after a stint in the 6'er world I'm returning with a blast. There is a 2000 RG7620 in what I think is Gray Nickel colour soon heading my way. Why did I ever rid myself of a '98 7620 before is beyond me. Guess it was my LP era, glad it's over now :>

Vrollin

Reaction score
Digging this limited run, cmon PRS give us Aussies something, may I suggest a tobacco quilt or black and grey quilt!!!

$_57.JPG

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Digging this limited run, cmon PRS give us Aussies something, may I suggest a tobacco quilt or black and grey quilt!!!

$_57.JPG

Talk to a dealer in Australia, the limited color runs are driven by dealers arranging them not by PRS just suddenly deciding to make them.

Vrollin

Reaction score
I spoke with the only local one I have, they were told at a push could get the tobacco flame, and at best would be a wait until feb.... :/

musicaldeath

Herald of Djod
Reaction score
I really want this:

7aa871569aab8256b2defee3b6e1b5c3.png

And swap out the '59s with the DiMarzio Dominions. I played one of these when they first came out in like '06 or something and loved it. Should have bought one then, but never did. But I love this finish... to the point where I sometimes debate my UV777bk going on the block...

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
I really want this:

And swap out the '59s with the DiMarzio Dominions. I played one of these when they first came out in like '06 or something and loved it. Should have bought one then, but never did. But I love this finish... to the point where I sometimes debate my UV777bk going on the block...

I know, they keep appearing lately. I thought they were cool when they came out, but I never got a chance to check one out. Kind of forgot about them until recently, I think it is somewhere in my near future GAS list after the Mark V 25. Have to decide if I want a Dominion or Edwards LP.

musicaldeath

Herald of Djod
Reaction score
Mind you it's been 8 years since I played one, but I figured this would fill up the LP hole, the Jaguar/Jazz Master hole etc. Plus it's a Jackson and website says made in Japan, so it will be amazing.

')