Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
I'm at a loss for words on the Horizon. A mirage would have been awesome, but a sea foam Horizon with lawsuit headstock?!?! Perfect.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I'm at a loss for words on the Horizon. A mirage would have been awesome, but a sea foam Horizon with lawsuit headstock?!?! Perfect.

I'm up now at 2 AM putting my Eclipse on every classified site I know. If I can get it sold by Monday I can get it for around 660 bucks.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
If you can't sell that ESP in time, you gotta find another way. If I'm not letting this MX get away you better get that Horizon!

eightsixboy

あなたのお母さんを犯さ
Reaction score
G74681-front-xlarge.jpg

The first jp model without inlay, and that finish!

Wow that is awesome.

Is that a PDN finish or something to look forward to for 2017, not that I can afford a EBMM haha

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
While I've already planned my next Ibbys to be the Talman strat and an ARZ, I'll be needing some 7s soon. So on the want list.

RG752AHM_NGB_00_01.png

+ Zebra Dimarzio PAF7/Evo7 combo.

RG752WMFX_OL_00_01.png

+ Cream knobs and cream Dimarzios (same combo as above).

I've just accepted the fact that Evo7 is my go to 7 string bridge pickup now (Blaze coming second).

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
If you can't sell that ESP in time, you gotta find another way. If I'm not letting this MX get away you better get that Horizon!

Truth.
Also, I would consider myself a 6+ inline = must be reversed evangelist, but with the lawsuit ESPs, I think they might even look better non-reversed. For no apparent reason, I think the Jackson look better reversed though. Maybe it's just the logo??

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score

This... Hustle mode engaged, guys.

EDIT: Local buyer just popped up... Let's hope he bites.

EDITEDIT: Local buyer incoming in 20 minutes.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score

*Like*

With Christmas coming up (which is hilarious because I think the whole idea is laughable) I'm on a strict no gear budget. So I'm just going to live vicariously through you guys.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score

EDITEDITEDIT:

After I sell my Eclipse I get a message that the seller of the Horizon had taken the guitar from the pawn shop to a local guitar store, where he had had them list it on a classifieds, and it sold 3 hours after they listed it last night. We more or less had agreed that if I can get the money by the end of the week it would be mine, then I come there with cash in hand, and like "whoops, damn man, too slow, it sold for about 200 dollars more than we agreed on." More or less the same time the seller had sent me pictures of the actual instrument. In essence it wasn't really the seller's fault, but it's a little sh1tty that he wouldn't even notify me of another buyer, and just sell straight away.

So now I've sold the only guitar I have, at a lower price than I would have liked. I'm not as bitter for that, as the fact that the Horizon was such a sweet axe, and that I feel like got cheated out of it. Damn.

Now I guess I'll just cruise the classifieds until I find something that catches my fancy. But I reckon I need the cash more now. Travelling to the states for service academy nominations interviews, so that's that. /end rant.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Aw man, that's a ....ty turnout. Hopefully something else catches your eye - that custom was bloody gorgeous... You could always grab this: http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/u_box/e/select.php?cd=80-316741710 and refinish it to seafoam.

Aye, I guess I could... The lame thing is though I sold it at a price that was a little too low, because I thought that we were both more or less locked into this deal. So now I have to wait until next month to ideally get something, but next month I'll be in the States and I don't think I'll have much spare cash over for guitars. I'll see.

On my local classifieds that are really catching my eye are: This sick ESP Horizon, literally everything I want in a guitar.

https://www.blocket.se/stockholm/ESP_Horizon_FR_II_68850801.htm?ca=3&w=3

This ESP SV:
https://www.blocket.se/ostergotland/ESP_SV_INT_flying_V_69227440.htm?ca=12&w=3

Or get back my "Blackbird" ESP Horizon that I'm holding here.
zswKNn.jpg

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
I have pledged to myself not to buy anymore guitars this year. I almost bought another vader and a schecter a8 last night. I'll be lucky to make it through november at this rate :lol:

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
The trans purple 7-string Jr. V BCR made a few years back...the more I look at them, the more I want one. I mean damn, they put some really pretty quilt maple tops on those things

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
The trans purple 7-string Jr. V BCR made a few years back...the more I look at them, the more I want one. I mean damn, they put some really pretty quilt maple tops on those things

I got to play one of those in Guitar Center, and while the setup was awful (totally not the guitar's fault), it seemed like a really solid axe. I say go for it! :metal:

As for my gas:

Q08095-front-xlarge.jpg

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
welp the vader I wanted got snatched up in like 2 days. now I'm looking at another Strandberg. CURSE YOU GAS CURSE YOOOOOOU
2ljrwvp.jpg

Gravy Train

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I got to play one of those in Guitar Center, and while the setup was awful (totally not the guitar's fault), it seemed like a really solid axe. I say go for it! :metal:

As for my gas:

Q08095-front-xlarge.jpg

Do it! I have 2 Mike Mushok Baritones that play like a guitar 3x their price! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Latest posts

')