Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Once I have the money, I will likely go that way...I have the SE-7, and if this plays anything like that, I am set!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
That MX got away from me... Somebody wanted it more than I did and drove up the price beyond what I was willing to pay. If I wasn't currently in school / dealing with car shenanigans I would've kept going but unfortunately I just couldn't.

An ESP MX-250 WILL be mine...Someday :wallbash:

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
That MX got away from me... Somebody wanted it more than I did and drove up the price beyond what I was willing to pay. If I wasn't currently in school / dealing with car shenanigans I would've kept going but unfortunately I just couldn't.

An ESP MX-250 WILL be mine...Someday :wallbash:

MAAN! I was rooting for you! Both of ours got away... We'll get our white whales soon enough. I'm holding out for an Alexi Scythe or Pinky. I can't stand how hot those guitars are.

Now GASing for:
rs-2.jpg

Was listening to Bodom on the way home from work and my inner fanboy just went nuts...

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Because I'm greedy and it's good to have goals in life, here's my squad goal GAS to round out my Horizon trilogy:
s-l1600.jpg

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
MAAN! I was rooting for you! Both of ours got away... We'll get our white whales soon enough. I'm holding out for an Alexi Scythe or Pinky. I can't stand how hot those guitars are.

Now GASing for:
rs-2.jpg

Was listening to Bodom on the way home from work and my inner fanboy just went nuts...

True enough! There's a couple Alexi Scythes on J-Guitar I believe for a somewhat decent price right now.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Okay, ....ing guitar GAS is reignited. :lol:

xfq6pd7xb3ukxcldnslj.jpg

ESP-Ltd-EC-1000T-CTM-blk-9553w.jpg~original

Looking into getting an EMG-loaded Black Beauty after I get my 6505 and J bass.

Fathand

Tube Snake Boogie
Reaction score
I GAS for a strat, but my right hand has become pretty customed to a Tele setup - so this? Maybe?

11286457_800.jpg

Or if I win the lottery, this? :lol:

11545709_800.jpg

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
PRS7String-2.jpg

I've wanted one of these (mainly in Royal Blue) for a while but had more important things to work through on my GAS list first.

Hopefully I can grab one early next year after I've finished saving for my partners engagement ring. :ugh:

prlgmnr

...that kind of idea
Reaction score
PRS7String-2.jpg

I've wanted one of these (mainly in Royal Blue) for a while but had more important things to work through on my GAS list first.

Hopefully I can grab one early next year after I've finished saving for my partners engagement ring. :ugh:

Have you heard of the tradition of getting your partner an engagement guitar, which you keep and play as a symbol of your devotion?

Latest posts

')