Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
You could always put the EMG minibuckers or the Lace minibuckers in there for metalage :shrug:
that was my thought (NOT lace tho i hate those with the burning fury of a thousand butts after tacobell). if they're not good, could always hit up Tim at BKP for some custom wounds. even then i wouldn't mind just having something for non-metal. i just love that it's an explorer that doesn't suck to play sitting down.

That rosewood neck is so awesome looking. I've seen a couple of St Vincent's reverb for way under retail in new condition. Last time I saw one for $1100ish or so I almost couldn't resist. The pickups in their official demo video sound so bad though...
dude 1100? the only ones i found on reverb were at listing. im jonesin for that heritage red, but may end up with an rg560 first considering my saving habits :ugh:

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
that was my thought (NOT lace tho i hate those with the burning fury of a thousand butts after tacobell). if they're not good, could always hit up Tim at BKP for some custom wounds. even then i wouldn't mind just having something for non-metal. i just love that it's an explorer that doesn't suck to play sitting down.

dude 1100? the only ones i found on reverb were at listing. im jonesin for that heritage red, but may end up with an rg560 first considering my saving habits :ugh:
I've seen a couple for 1400 from guitar center. They don't last very long at 1100, I saw one a couple of days ago but it got sold.

Vairish

Reaction score
19488485_1706074142754739_2574718571803429781_o.jpg

Reaction score
I like the paint of that one, but only that... wasn't David Hasselhoff who used to play with a guitar like that one? Shape wise at least...?

Latest posts

')