Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
5zhe1w.jpg

I still want it.

TheGuitarPit

Reaction score
that was my thought (NOT lace tho i hate those with the burning fury of a thousand butts after tacobell). if they're not good, could always hit up Tim at BKP for some custom wounds. even then i wouldn't mind just having something for non-metal. i just love that it's an explorer that doesn't suck to play sitting down.

dude 1100? the only ones i found on reverb were at listing. im jonesin for that heritage red, but may end up with an rg560 first considering my saving habits :ugh:

Just set alerts on reverb. They come up often enough. There is one today for 1600 but I've seen em way cheaper. Hold out!

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
While I really, really don't need one, I can't help but think that a custom Omega,Hesu or Cruelty 2x12 would be insanely cool to have. V30's or Swamp Thangs in it... Yum...

BMO

Geetarist
Reaction score
A plain old MTM2

Just my luck there's some on Reverb but I'm broke ._.

As an MTM2 owner, they're nice in concept but be prepped for some work out the gate to get em in good usable order. I had to replace the bridge adjustment screw holder with an aftermarket one since the old one shot out of the wood after dropping the guitar to drop B and have to get fretwork done due to the notes on the lowest string being way too dull with no sustain. Also the stock pickups are trash but luckily the one I bought had an EMG 81/85 set installed. But everybody who owns one says they are fantastic workhorses and I'm not sayin they're wrong, I'm just sayin be prepped with some extra money to share that opinion since it's an Indo Ibanez.

BMO

Geetarist
Reaction score
Myself I'm currently GASing for a Fender built for metal! I've been eyeballing the Jim Root Tele and Custom Shop J5 Tele. Both of these guys are heroes of mine and I'd kill to own either one of these!

Attachments

• IMG_1562.JPG
    IMG_1562.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1565.JPG
    IMG_1565.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 15

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Yes sir! It's not that exact one, the one I got has definitely been played :lol:

But pics will be coming this week :)

I saw the signature DCG brick wall and nearly shat a brick myself. Good stuff. I'm holding out that my Alexi Pinky or Scythe is out there somewhere.

boozeislove

Reaction score

Played one years ago and still remember how it laid in my lap,fantastic!

Zado

Reaction score
1251982619__1.jpg

One day I will finally understand that LPs are not for me. Meanwhile...

arasys

needs more RRs
Reaction score
Oh I forgot. Pointy guitar incoming.

8e4f34bb510cbc7125fe367b59b7b669.jpg

I had an LTD Alexi years back that I missed and I got the ESP for under a grand so I'm pleased.

Very nice! I found my ESP blacky about the same price few years ago, no scratches or anything.. but still can't believe I scored it for that price after all these years :) By the way, if you ever change the pickup make sure to keep the MM-04 booster, it's hard to find (and slightly different from EMG alx's booster)

')