Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
8_AAEE0_FD-2626-41_E0-_A054-520_C3_B9_F4_C4_C.jpg

Fuck yes!! On the right got my vote.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Okay, first of all, I want those Eclipses. Now.

2nd of all... I hate gaudy bevels, and I hate the Sparrowhawk... but godddaaamn.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
2m349ba.jpg

this or a lambo orange stardust would be dope. Sully's guitars are probably the only guitars I've ever liked with pointy ass syndrome, and if road flare red ever makes it way as a color option my wallet will be instantly open.

A-Branger

Reaction score
I hope the lambo orange stardust gets put into the 1st run.
I think he might but on a 71' if lots of people cry about a lambo orange stardust it could happen. Start gathering the crowds and pitch forks! haha

for me the Iceblue 71' is taking the lead. Soomething about that color wioth the white pickups I really dig. That or the plum crazy

wish there was some sparkle colors. Knowing Sully he might do later on. Now that would be dope

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
p2_uuyw0asqt_ss.jpg

Almost pulled the trigger again on this! But I'm holding out for something else magical first...

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think he might but on a 71' if lots of people cry about a lambo orange stardust it could happen. Start gathering the crowds and pitch forks! haha

for me the Iceblue 71' is taking the lead. Soomething about that color wioth the white pickups I really dig. That or the plum crazy

wish there was some sparkle colors. Knowing Sully he might do later on. Now that would be dope
Lambo orange or road flare red stardust deserve some love. BREAK OUT THE PITCHFORKS

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Feral green stardust is my hope, but the lambo orange looks killer. I think the lambo 71 is the jam. RFR is too road flare for me personally.

')