Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shoeless_jose

Reaction score
Last I heard Dan Gower in the UK does Fortin mods. I haven’t looked into it in a while though, not sure if anything has changed. Worth looking him up though.
Does anyone know of anyone in the UK who does Fortin-equivalent mods? Guitarist in my band has an 80s 2204 he isn't using and wants to sell on, I'd probably take it off him if I could get it modded but I have no idea where to look.

I forget the name of the guy but Josh Middleton does a video with his JCM 800 that is modded by someone in UK it loooks unreal, it may be that Gower guy you mentioned, check on youtube though, dude's 800 is a beast.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have a link to that p90 demo? :drool:

I'll have to check out too! Been debating whether to put back the stock P90-7 in my KxK I just bought, or stick with the Dimarzio PAF7 that came installed in it.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
I've been holding off on a hardtail 7 and a hardtail baritone 6 for quite some time. So I'm looking at these:

RG752LWFX_AGB_00_02.png

Jam some chrome soapbar BKG Aftermaths on that too.

RGDIM6FM_CLF_1P_01.png

I was planning on an RGDIX6PB with a few mods, but this came along and I'm genuinely curious. I hope I don't get a lemon.

There's also getting the 8, but so far, I'm still looking for one I like.

zarg

Reaction score
next big thing is a very high end guitar. Narrowed it down to Mayones Duvell, Jackson Juggernaut USA or a high quality Blackmachine Replica.

But before that I want to make the amp side of my gear better, maybe a better poweramp for now if I can't fix my current problems. Later down the road maybe a Helix LT.

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
UHHH, yeah. I'll second that, fvck you Jazzy:lol: I need this in my life!!

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Vigier Excalibur Shawn Lane. Somebody sell me one. Now. Cheap. :)

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
$3000 wire transfer! Is Fortin converting to the "Nigerian Prince" business model?

$3200 to be exact after a Paypal payment of $133.33. Nope. He also made it clear this will be how his sales are done going forward because he doesn't want to deal with the risk of credit card fraud.

So anything Fortin for me will either be coming through a third party like the Maxwatt or used.

Womb raider

Drink from the goblet, the goblet of gore
Reaction score
I'm going to assume if we ever see a used one hit the market, it will be going for like 4k or 5k due to the rarity and/or risk in ordering one of these. Sadly this amp is unobtanium for me.

')